ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

lili_pt

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
It's happening here in Portugal! There's already a reference to it on the cinema's website. But I just phoned in and it's impossible to buy tickets yet and the woman I spoke with doesn't know when they are going to be available either. Guess I'm going to have to phone everyday :p

Majda Xyloto_95

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so sad....the tickets are on sale and i can't even buy one cause i have to wait the return of my father from his trip...this is so :angry:

I'll wait and i hope that they will not be sold all for thursday...

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
So I was right..too bad I'm not even going :p

Anyway, I think it's gonna cost 13€ in Italy

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
It cost me 12€. Prices seem to vary between 11-13€.

WillHill

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anybody in the UK tried Cineworld? on the website it says they are showing it at Cineworld but when i go on Cineworld's website they haven't got it on

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
YAY!!!!! So happy Coldplay announced this:) Unfortunatly, there is no cinema anywhere in Florida playing except one that is 7 hours away and one that is about an hour and a half away:( BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) Hope everyone enjoys this special engagement:)
Yeah, not really close for me, either. The nearest one is across the street from Disneyland, which isn't really that far, but it's a bad night for me - daughter has soccer practice and it's the night before opening night for my son's high school play, and I'm sure I'll be busy helping with that. If it were 10 min away instead of 30, and maybe 30 minutes later, I would go. I'll just wait for my dvd to arrive.

Dany93

Cake Brigade Member!
Coldplayer
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

:dance::dance::dance::dance: RIGHT IN MY TOWN!!!!! :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

It's so weird to read my town's name on Coldplay's website :lol:
I'll go directly to the cinema, since the show isn't shown at all on the website yet :confused:

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Anyone from Germany who did find information or advertisements on a german cinema website. There are still no infos. Or maybe I'm too stupid to find it...
hi, i live in Karlsruhe and I bought my ticket today :awesome: :dance:
i think i was the first one who bought ticket for that event :lol: :lol: and ticket-seller had no idea about that, i explained everything....

chrimas4

Coldplayer
Anyone from Germany who did find information or advertisements on a german cinema website. There are still no infos. Or maybe I'm too stupid to find it...
no, didn't find anything either
...just the stupid 007-main-page

in the cinema-selection-area i didn't even find Munich :veryangry2:

chrimas4

Coldplayer
hi, i live in Karlsruhe and I bought my ticket today :awesome: :dance:
i think i was the first one who bought ticket for that event :lol: :lol: and ticket-seller had no idea about that, i explained everything....

how did you find them?

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
how did you find them?
i checked the link at first page, and then found the website of that cinema : http://www.schauburg.de/
and you can see coldplay if you clicked specials.
but it says : 21.00 Uhr Konzertmitschnitt aus der Royal Albert Hall London, 2012 :wtf: :wtf:
then i went to ticket seller this afternoon, bought my ticket :dance:
also here is the online ticket link for Coldplay (Schaburg Cinema, Karlsruhe) link

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
exciting I bought the tickets and now I feel like I'm going to a real concert:)

Coldplay Respect!

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so excited about this announcement!
Coldplay on a big screen, great sound, our boys from up close.

But I'm in a bit of doubt...
What will it be like? Will everybody dance and jump or just sit and watch?
And the cinema closest to me has just 6 reserved seats untill now. If I go, I want to be in a full room to relive a bit of the concert. I think with just a few people it will be quite lame....
What should I do, what should I do ...

Oh, and if there's anyone who'd like to meet up at Pathé amersfoort, let me know!