Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
and apparently the staff in Sao Paulo asked people to return their xylobands after concert but they weren't demanding it
Yes. The screens say: please return your xyloband for recycling at the end of the show but they don't really demand you to do it. I guess they recuperate some and that's enough. The downside is that the printing of the text (COLDPLAY and A Head Full Of Dreams Tour) in the xylobands is very bad and it comes down pretty easy.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
5 songs I hope they play some day during this tour:

AROBTTH
Lovers in Japan
Amsterdam
Fun
GPASUYF

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Yes. The screens say: please return your xyloband for recycling at the end of the show but they don't really demand you to do it. The downside is that the printing of the text (COLDPLAY and A Head Full Of Dreams Tour) in the xylobands is very bad and it comes down pretty easy.
So it's standard thing.
Good to know that, i'll protect my xylo with my life [emoji6]

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
Good to know that, i'll protect my xylo with my life
My advice would be to take it off and put it on your pocket as you exit the stadium.

The only time that I gave it back was after the Peru show since I forgot to take it off and they requested it and I thought it was going to be rude to say no.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
The song that they need to reinvent right now is Viva la Vida. It sounded kind of boring to me...

And I really liked the new Fix You arrangement. Of course I miss the piano, but it sounds different and fresh in a good way!

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
The song that they need to reinvent right now is Viva la Vida. It sounded kind of boring to me...

And I really liked the new Fix You arrangement. Of course I miss the piano, but it sounds different and fresh in a good way!
Did you see the guys (Coldplay) at the different hotels?

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have a question....given other people's past experiences, do you think it is even worth it to try for the fan presale on Monday?

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I have a question....given other people's past experiences, do you think it is even worth it to try for the fan presale on Monday?
if wasn't for presale I probably wouldn't have tomorrow's ticket in premium standing......

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well I mean the fan presale for US dates with the emailed codes

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Well I mean the fan presale for US dates with the emailed codes
I know man, I'm only saying that if u want good seats/sectors is better if u try to buy it on presale... less riskier

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
so apparently Coldplay's already in Rio, they'll fly to São Paulo tomorrow 2 p.m and come straight back here after the concert :thinking:
no official info yet :confused:
Tomorrow is the concert!! Did you see the guys at the hotel? How was everything?

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Tomorrow is the concert!! Did you see the guys at the hotel? How was everything?
I only saw Will (7 meters away entering a van to dinner with his family)
we even tried to organize a queue, it was like 400+ people by 3 p.m., nobody came down to talk to us (stayed 'til 10p.m.).
few lucky ones met Will when he was eating at a local sandwich restaurant....

so I'm disappointed by the way they treated brazilian fans, clearly ignoring us at the hotel's main entrance
and not even coming out on the balcony :snobby: this bumped me down a little :cry:

still, I got to meet @Sparky in real life :dance: it was awesome

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
I only saw Will (7 meters away entering a van to dinner with his family)
we even tried to organize a queue, it was like 400+ people by 3 p.m., nobody came down to talk to us (stayed 'til 10p.m.).
few lucky ones met Will when he was eating at a local sandwich restaurant....

so I'm disappointed by the way they treated brazilian fans, clearly ignoring us at the hotel's main entrance
and not even coming out on the balcony :snobby: this bumped me down a little :cry:

still, I got to meet @Sparky in real life :dance: it was awesome
Thanks to reply Haruka!
Buh It is sad, but well, not everything is like we want to happen, maybe on Monday when they will flight to Bogota, could be possible to see them, right? By the way, I will be like you disappointed... it is not easy to chase artists and specially when they travel with family... I have done that with my fav singer...
I saw on social media that some fans met Will and Jonny at the swimming pool of their hotel.
Oh is great you met Sparky!

Last edited:

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
To all of you who have those great concert pictures and videos and which have the Xylobands on them, here is your chance to win a Xyloband controller!

upload_2016-4-10_11-25-30.png

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
maybe on Monday when they will flight to Bogota, could be possible to see them, right? By the way, I will be like you disappointed... it is not easy to chase artists and specially when they travel with family...
Well, I was only expecting the same treatment they gave in Argentina, Chile or Peru.... Monday will surely be a lucky day to fans at their hotel but i can't skip classes or work [emoji20]

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I wonder if there'll be more UK dates announced ?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can anyone who has already bought comparable seats give me a ballpark price for tickets in the red sections like 124, 126, 128, 146, 148, and 102? Thanks!!