= Coldplay Record/CD Collectors' Thread =

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's just the five regular albums plus the Live 2003 released in a cardboard box. You can buy the full boxset or the single releases each week with the newspaper (which is the most famous sports newspaper in Italy)
Thanks! It does indeed look really nicely packaged.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
I think this one:

It's an eleven second radio commercial that was used to promote Yellow.

runnerx64

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello all!

I'm still on the hunt of finding a copy of Don't Panic 12" single! If anyone is interested selling theirs or has seen it listed on the internet recently please PM me! I've been looking for this piece for quite some time now, and I know its hard one to get but I'm not giving up! Thank you all for taking the time in reading this and have a good day!

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Latest purchase: Lost! (the blue Capitol one)

doritji

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I got a good offer on this release (good offer as in 250 euros). Is it weird that I don't feel like selling :p Even though I know I'll never get a better price for this?

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't know, you might get a better price. Where are you selling it?

doritji

Coldplayer
It was just in my collection on Discogs and somebody sent me an e-mail about it.
Well I don't know, we both have been collecting a few years now and I'll think you'll agree that the market is tough nowadays..

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is, but I honestly think it will improve eventually. Economy and all that :)

doritji

Coldplayer
Yeah but the thing is that the collecting hasn't been on my mind for the last couple of months. I bought the RSD 7", but that's pretty much the only thing I bought the last 6 months or so.
I thought about selling my collection several times, but I always intended to keep the vinyls. That's why this is a tough decision for me :p

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I remember you saying. I think what you should do in that case is keep the acetate, along with all your other CP vinyl. Think about selling your CDs if you're ready, but you'll kick yourself if you let something go that you really want.

Oh, and let me know if you're getting rid of any CDs :)