And A Parachutes Limited Edition Lithograph

I Can Sell All Of This Really Cheap
Just Make An Offer
All In Perfect Condition
Please Consider

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think they're look nice. But to me they're not 'the real thing'.
If you are willing to spend some cash on a thorough collection, I'd suggest you start collecting them seperately (+ it's more of a challenge to find them all :p ). If you just want the singles on vinyl and are not willing to spend big bucks on it, that boxset is perfect.
i dont mind splashing cash on a thorough collection! ..can you tell me about Vinyl? are some of them not original or something ? is this box-set not original? and how do i collect the original stuff :O ?

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i dont mind splashing cash on a thorough collection! ..can you tell me about Vinyl? are some of them not original or something ? is this box-set not original? and how do i collect the original stuff :O ?
'Original' means the original release that came out at the time. EG the original release of Shiver on vinyl came out in 2000. It has a barcode on the back.

The box set was released in 2007. It contains reissues of the singles pressed and printed in 2007. They don't have the barcode on the back, and some of them are in a different format. IE, Don't Panic was originally released as a 12" vinyl, never as a 7": It's a 7" in the 2007 box set.

It's often desirable for a collector (including me) to own the original releases.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
'Original' means the original release that came out at the time. EG the original release of Shiver on vinyl came out in 2000. It has a barcode on the back.

The box set was released in 2007. It contains reissues of the singles pressed and printed in 2007. They don't have the barcode on the back, and some of them are in a different format. IE, Don't Panic was originally released as a 12" vinyl, never as a 7": It's a 7" in the 2007 box set.

It's often desirable for a collector (including me) to own the original releases.
Yes thats very much what i want! original releases :) ! so i can tell if something is original if they have barcodes?

LARD

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes thats very much what i want! original releases :) ! so i can tell if something is original if they have barcodes?
Yeah pretty much. If you look at the first post of this thread you will find doritji's websites, which are really helpful, and you can use Discogs too.

Vanstrider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah pretty much. If you look at the first post of this thread you will find doritji's websites, which are really helpful, and you can use Discogs too.
i have already checked those out! and im buying the CD'S right now.. since idk anything about vinyl i thought i should ask here before i start buying that stuff! i bought that UFO vinyl though that is titled parlophone ! and i already have the Mylo Xyloto Vinyl since i bought that limited edition from the official website!

thetelephoneline

Flying Dutchman
Coldplayer
Does anyone know it Paradise is released in a cardsleeve? Or is it only released in a ugly promo sleeve?

lblueloyal

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Rush of Blood sealed promo

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to sell my sealed mint copy of A Rush of Blood to the Head promo. What's the best way to go about selling and does anyone know how much it is worth.

I've emailed a trader online but still awaiting a reply.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Which promo is it? (Canadian, US, UK, #'d cardboard, Japanese, etc...)? Also, does it have a serial number? Post or PM me a pic + this info and ill give your hand with pricing.

lblueloyal

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'll try and get a pic up. It's in a cardboard sleeve and the serial number is 06059. All I have to go on I'm afraid.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
^ It's the Dutch promo one, I paid £4,44 for mine : )

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'll try and get a pic up. It's in a cardboard sleeve and the serial number is 06059. All I have to go on I'm afraid.
Cool! Unfortunately the market stinks lately. It's a cool CD, but I've seen them go for only $10-$15 USD lately. Even a few years ago, before the global economy tanked, I listed mine with a value of $30 USD on my spreadsheet. Hope this helps!

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
It's just the five regular albums plus the Live 2003 released in a cardboard box. You can buy the full boxset or the single releases each week with the newspaper (which is the most famous sports newspaper in Italy)