Coldplay on Fuse TV 9/21

austengirl

Horror Egg Walking
Coldplayer
Sorry if this has been posted already. Just saw it tweeted by @FUSETV.

JUST IN: We'll have @coldplay LIVE on Fuse commercial free, 9/21 at 9p!! RT!!

Unfortunately I don't get FUSE, so I will be forcing my sister to tape this for me! I believe FUSE is only on in the US. I could be wrong...:inquisitive:

Comicforce

Elephant
Coldplayer
Forcing! LOL.. I hope your sister is a Coldplay fan.. ;)

I've never heard of Fuse, so I imagine it's only US.. shame..

austengirl

Horror Egg Walking
Coldplayer
Forcing! LOL.. I hope your sister is a Coldplay fan.. ;)

I've never heard of Fuse, so I imagine it's only US.. shame..
Ok, force was a hard word. She is a Coldplay fan too, so this should be easy. I'm sure someone will upload it to youtube. RHCP had a concert on FUSE not long ago, and I found it a couple days later. Never fear!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

ja5219

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Darn, i dont have Fuse and im in the US. So many live concerts/festivals recently again nice!!

austengirl

Horror Egg Walking
Coldplayer
Darn, i dont have Fuse and im in the US. So many live concerts/festivals recently again nice!!

Yep, RHCP and Coldplay are my favorite bands and I will have missed both concerts! I gotta get Fuse!

berrywoman

I am screaming underneath
Coldplayer
I just saw this too on FUSE... :) DVR set to record if I happen to be out this Wednesday :) Looks like the boys are in NY this week promoting. They couldn't have picked a better week to come down! The weather is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Autumn is here!!!!! :dance:

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I just saw this too on FUSE... :) DVR set to record if I happen to be out this Wednesday :) Looks like the boys are in NY this week promoting. They couldn't have picked a better week to come down! The weather is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Autumn is here!!!!! :dance:
"Love New York in the fall. It makes me want to buy school supply". Dear Tom Hanks in You´ve got mail was absolutely right :) Fall is a great season :)

Crystaline

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I should take my ass down to 34th street and try to get inside. No, wait, bump that. They play Toronto today, yes? Dangit.