Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coldplay Join Jay-Z For New Year's Gig 2010 (CONFIRMED!)

NumbersGirl

Walker Kitty
Coldplayer
Meh, I doubt it, the Oracle already said no. Plus they didn't use it during the Newcastle gig, so we've already been exposed to LiJ sans butterflies. They're slowly easing us into it so we don't have too many withdrawal symptoms. :tongue:

iduran20

Imelda
Coldplayer
Yeah maybe that's what they are doing, but hey I can always have a little bit of hope. :D I have a friend who really wants to get her own butterflies one day, so maybe she will have that chance. :p

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
Has this been posted here already?? :thinking:

http://kcnite.com/blog/

Jay-Z & Coldplay Meet & Greet NYE 2011

December 31st, 2010

Only way to Kick off the New Year was to be celebrating it in Las Vegas. But what you really could have done to top it off was get a special invite to the Jay-Z and Coldplay concert at the Cosmopolitan. Fortunately I did just that. Some friends and I got to meet Jay-Z and Coldplay prior to their stellar performance. Man of the hour (Jigga man) finally stepped into the suite and asked us all why we were so quiet, like he stepped into a funeral. I thought to myself…umm do you know who you are? Sorry that was a very star struck moment I can admit to. He gladly shook all our hands with his soft touch, and untouchable swag. Soon after we all headed to the concert, where it was very intimate and full of love for JAY. There had been talk for weeks prior to the concert that the surprise guests were going to be Kanye West and Beyonce. Well that rumor got put to rest as soon as Beyonce indeed and Kanye got on stage and performed with Jay-Z.

Coldplay was the perfect band to put together for the NYE mash up with Jay-Z. John Mayer got on stage and played his electric guitar with the band….way cool. P.S. It was super cute to watch Gwyneth Paltrow sing and dance behind us while watching her hubby, front runner of the band Chris Martin. Many celeb sightings all night just from bathroom breaks with: Rihanna, Blake Lively, Florence from Florence and the Machine, Jackie the pretty lesbian trainer on the Bravo, Hammer from Social Network, Cameron Diaz, A-Rod, and lots more. 2011…BOOM!

tdunk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
funny people are so worried about saying that chris martin may have had a few drinks or a few hits.