Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clocks pad

EasySuperstition99

And I saw sparks...
Coldplayer
You're a f***ing genius mate! How did you make this? Some kind of software?

fuzzyman20

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
It gives me "The folder ‘/CP Multitracks’ doesn’t exist." on all of the links

Xylobryte7

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Signed into my dropbox account and it says folder doesn't exist. Google Drive is another alternative that I know of.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Yep, Google Drive is one option. If you have an Outlook account you can use SkyDrive. These two are very reliable, as the links are pretty much permanent unless you delete the file. Other options are Rapidshare, Mediafire, and Mega NZ.

brandon_jc

magnets, how do they work?
Coldplayer
two questions:
could the click be panned to one side and the track on the other?
could a .zip file or something be made with the stems to each track?

edit: a third question, could you possibly make an Atlas track?

Last edited:

TheSavage_

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Listening to these is so mesmerizing :D! Yeah I was wondering too if you have split tracks? Already super cool though!

brandon_jc

magnets, how do they work?
Coldplayer
All clicktracks are seperate tracks, most is seperated multitracks but Strawberry Swing, Magic and A Sky Full of Stars is instrumentals that works really good to play along with. Lost! is a loop so there is no bass and drumkit, just percussion drums and one riff from Jonny :)
i meant can you take the stems and put them into a .zip or rar. folder to mix as we please or make the tracks split so click on one side, music on the other. it'd make for a pretty awkward scene for the audience to hear the click.

JavvSG

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The multitracks sounds awesome ! Can i download them without that click ? Please help me i need them

Koleybolen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Send me a mail to my inbox :) I don't suggest you pan the tracks, it always sounds better to use them in stereo. If you have a interface or a multitrack recorder with more than one stereo output, you can use everything in stereo.
For example:
Click - output 1-2
Keyboards - output 2-4
Vocals - output 5-6
Percussion - output 7-8
can you please send me fix you and the the scientist stems for the backing tracks?? [email protected]

Koleybolen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Send me a mail to my inbox :) I don't suggest you pan the tracks, it always sounds better to use them in stereo. If you have a interface or a multitrack recorder with more than one stereo output, you can use everything in stereo.
For example:
Click - output 1-2
Keyboards - output 2-4
Vocals - output 5-6
Percussion - output 7-8
please patrik!!! i would love you forever