Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Martin's Vocals - Coldplay Live: Sao Paulo 2017

GamingForeverAUS

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Alrighty. I was bored one day and decided to try to isolate Chris' vocals from the Sao Paulo DVD. I ripped the surround master and try to fix it a bit. it generally sounded okay but it will never be perfect since its technically impossible without the actual master mix. So during some of the snippets your gonna hear the other instruments.

Also on a side note, you finally get to hear Will's backing vocals on Fix You. Albeit autotuned but nonetheless his vocals.

The snippets include:
  • The opening lines of A Head Full Of Dreams
  • Chorus and Refrain of Fix you
  • Adventure Of A Lifetime
  • Us Against The World
  • In My Place (sung by will)
  • The opening lines of Clocks (only here since i wanted to compare the vocals since all audience recordings sound like its the same and chris is lip syncing.
also plz dont be mad at me cuz the mix isn't separated well.

LINK
Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKUIkih5IOIu2lsmNwhjGwTsA7xv8Pcv/view?usp=sharing

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Alrighty. I was bored one day and decided to try to isolate Chris' vocals from the Sao Paulo DVD. I ripped the surround master and try to fix it a bit. it generally sounded okay but it will never be perfect since its technically impossible without the actual master mix. So during some of the snippets your gonna hear the other instruments.

Also on a side note, you finally get to hear Will's backing vocals on Fix You. Albeit autotuned but nonetheless his vocals.

The snippets include:
  • Us Against The World
  • The opening lines of Clocks (only here since i wanted to compare the vocals since all audience recordings sound like its the same and chris is lip syncing.

LINK
Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xKUIkih5IOIu2lsmNwhjGwTsA7xv8Pcv/view?usp=sharing
Cool, thanks. Especially Will's line on Fix You is interesting ! A bit bummed that it's autotuned though. Come on, Will, doesn't need autotune...

M Marks The Spot

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer

The snippets include:
  • Us Against The World

LINK
Interesting. Thank you!

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
Cool, thanks. Especially Will's line on Fix You is interesting ! A bit bummed that it's autotuned though. Come on, Will, doesn't need autotune...
Is it autotune or have Will's vocals perfect pitch?
Cool idea BTW! Good job

Daffy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would actually love to hear more of Clocks with mainly only Chris's vocals! That sounded amazing!

aaronm360

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would actually love to hear more of Clocks with mainly only Chris's vocals! That sounded amazing!
That's because it was lip-synced throughout the AHFOD tour and the vocals were pre-recorded before the tour started, they're not live:D

Daffy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's because it was lip-synced throughout the AHFOD tour and the vocals were pre-recorded before the tour started, they're not live:D
Yeah! I already knew about that, but having the track would actually be quite cool..!