Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Martin Piano- Exactly How He Plays Songs

rpindacity

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I transcribed it from guitar to piano, now i just need some more touches to play exactly like in this perfomance
a tutorial would be awesome, if that is not too much to ask :)

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
a tutorial would be awesome, if that is not too much to ask :)
Lol, i made a tutorial for aiko, but having an unweighted keyboard with no pedal setting doesnt work out well. I had to put my keyboard on the harp setting.

I know many songs exactly like he plays by looking at his hands but, with this 100€ keyboard i cant do much.

rpindacity

Coldplayer
Lol, i made a tutorial for aiko, but having an unweighted keyboard with no pedal setting doesnt work out well. I had to put my keyboard on the harp setting.

I know many songs exactly like he plays by looking at his hands but, with this 100€ keyboard i cant do much.
you definitely deserve to buy yourself a new keyboard lol

Gsilva

Coldplayer
you definitely deserve to buy yourself a new keyboard lol
I want but i dont want to "steal" more money from my parents, i know they wont buy sonething so expensive for them so i feel bad asking an expencive keyboard for myself. So im saving money.

rpindacity

Coldplayer

OMG U NEED TO SHARE!!!! haha

Gsilva

Coldplayer
Can anyone play the goldrush, or have a litle idea of a chord?

Gsilva

Coldplayer
Hello fellow Chris Martin students. So what exacly is piano 2 (the harpsichord—ish piano setting)? Is there a real piano with this sound? I just love this piano setting.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer

Gsilva

Coldplayer
The talk version he plays there is tha same as the techno version i think. Theres lots iff great tutorials for that. I will share the most accurate this afternoon

Gsilva

Coldplayer
Do you also love the hardest part's piano in the studio version?

Its so groovy and rytmic

rpindacity

Coldplayer
The talk version he plays there is tha same as the techno version i think. Theres lots iff great tutorials for that. I will share the most accurate this afternoon
yesssss :)

rpindacity

Coldplayer
it's a bit different. but good tutorial nonetheless

Gsilva

Coldplayer
it's a bit different. but good tutorial nonetheless
But the video isnt mine. I think i didnt make it clear.

The hardest lart tutorial you sent is great. Usually in the "underground" tutorials you can allways find better tutorials than the famous ones.