CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Round ends tomorrow! We're currently at $32.73. Let's see if we can hit $50!!

Huge thanks to linnea and Collee for always being so dedicated with their donations. *clap, clap*

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sorry I missed the deadline, but sent Zali some moneys for the next round :kiss:

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Just as a reminder, this donation round ends in a few days. I challenge everyone to donate a "starbucks coffee's worth" of money to Zali's fund. For most of you, this means just a few dollars. Let's see if we can't get this rounds total up to $50.00 USD!

Angie, I included your donation for last month. Thanks a lot!
airieslady, thank you for your donation for this round!!

:nice:

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
I don't have a clue how much starbuck's coffee cost as we don't have it here..hope I'm still in for this round ;)

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Nadia I have not been able to get paypal to work tonight. Every time I hit the pay button it says I've timed out. Even if I log right back in it says the same. Will try again later.

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Deadline extended until we reach a minimum of $50. Thank you vic and iriden for your donations!! :nice:

Collee, humm, I don't know why it could be giving you trouble. I would suggest that you clear your cookies and cache. If the problem persists, I'll contact paypal and ask whats up.

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Did a work around and got my contibution on. Not sure why the paypal page you've created didn't work for me, but it just kept timing out (even with temp files and cookies dumped, and a reboot)

Good luck toward the $50.00 goal. Hope we make it soon.

marianatsl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Today I just donated $15. Hope that's worth something!
It's already in my credit card account, so i imagine it's gone through ok...

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Thanks Mari and Collee! Got your donations and added in my own for a total of $70.71 USD. Mari, of course it's worth something! :nice: Every dollar helps Zali.

For the next collection month, let's see if we can reach $50.00 USD by Feb 12th.

Collee, if Paypal acts up on you again in the future, could you let me know?

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Nadia, I can not make a donation through the paypal link in your page. It always times out.

I can work around by going to paypal, logging in to my own paypal account and making the payment directly to [email protected]. Shall I do that?

I hate to be a pain but I have no idea why that page used to work for me but for the last two rounds has not.

Cheers

Collee

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Collee, thanks for bringing this to my attention again. Is anyone else having this issue?? For now, please go ahead with your workaround solution and donate directly to [email protected]. I'll email PayPal later today, to see if there is something wrong (I'm guessing it has something to do with your internet settings?). I'll let you know, as soon as I get an answer. Thanks in advance for your donation!!

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
I can't imagine what it is as the first few rounds I donated it went with out a hitch.
No big deal though, was able to get my pledge by visiting paypal directly and choosing [email protected] as a payee.

Good luck with round 7. I hope we can get some more folks to join in.

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Got it, Collee. Huge thanks as always! :nice: I just put in my donation for this month too, which brings our total up to $18.82 USD. We still need roughly $30.00 to reach our goal of $50.00. I also hope some more donations come in soon!!

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Yes, you did! Thanks Angie ;) (...love the new avi...!)

Deadline has been extended so that we may reach our $50.00 goal. Just $8.00 more!!

Donations anyone? Let's continue to help Zali and his village. A little can go a long way.

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
awwwwww....I'd love to donate....but I don't have a credit card:(
Ditto..well i have one, but i can't donate with it because i don't have the online thingy.. :( i think i will use my mum's if she agrees to donate, meh

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
It's really awesome of you, Julia and Rolle, to want to donate.

Rolle, if you have a credit card, you can donate. It is not necessary to sign up for a Paypal. The button is hiding at the end of the page. Take a look:

Julia, I wish there was another way to send in money. All I can recommend is to explain the charity project to a friend or parent with a credit card, and ask them ever so nicely if they wouldn't mind donating on your behalf. If they are hesitant, they are more than welcome to email us at [email protected].

Hope that helps, gals! :nice:

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
lunar1126 said:
Rolle, if you have a credit card, you can donate. It is not necessary to sign up for a Paypal. The button is hiding at the end of the page. Take a look:
Oh nono, the problem is with the credit card. But yeah, i will get it fixed ;) At least i hope so.

Thanks anyways!