Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
great stuff! The tees must be flying off the shelves looking at the latest total :D

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Some news from STC (a note to all sponsors of children in Mali):

"With the help of your support, Save the Children last year helped build and equip 99 classrooms in Mali, train 302 teachers, and distribute de-worming pills, vitamin A and iron supplements to approximately 59,000 children. We can't thank you enough for your support of these Save the Children programs that are making such an important difference in the lives of boys and girls in Mali."

:D
Thanks for the update. Glad to see so many positive things coming to Zali's corner of the world.

annabelle

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'll donate something next week when I get more money and also buy something from the shop. Well done for having raised so much so far!

annabelle

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I just donated a small amount and will be choosing one of the T-shirts soon.

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
lol @ Cobalt

Donation made for November. Hope some others who are enjoying the new Ep will chime in.

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
I'm getting a few queries for the VLV tour stuff at CCC, seems quite popular every time its advertised just before a new tour leg :D

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
That's great Ian!

I wore my CCC T to both the Boston concert dates and it was a good conversation starter. I may have turned a few more folks on to Coldplaying as the ultimate fan site.

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Made my first donation of the new year.

Let's hope 2009 continues strong for Zali and the $1.36 Campaign

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Any time for updates? Hope this project is still helping out thing in our boy Zali's part of the world.

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Hi all you lovely CCC supporters ! I'm sorry for the lack of updates for the past year. I have excuses but wont bore you with them! In any case, I'd like you to know that money is still being accumulated and sent to Zali (and still helping Save the Children provide Zali and his community with education and health care). Don't forget that together our small donations can go a long way. You may have noticed that cheques are being mailed to STC a little more infrequently than before....this is because we have fewer donations coming in - but don't fret!...this project of ours is still alive!

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Let's keep those contributions going to Zali...this is such a good program.

Kyle10x

Nothing special.
Coldplayer
I'm going to help too, but in a different way:

(Ignore the title) If I get the money, I will donate!