Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CCC [Project]: The $1.36 Campaign - Over $1300 USD raised!!

victaniac

Sea Lion Woman
Coldplayer
I just realized I've been using the old link...it's still up and running like a champ!

(Hi Tina! It's great seeing you again! :cheesy:)

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was going to buy Jonny some candy and flowers for Valentine's Day, but I'm sure he won't mind if I spend the money on Zali instead. :D

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Aww Angie, that's so sweet.

I'm joining you, making my February pledge now!

gloria002

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks victaniac. good company :)

btw, the link is still working properly :p

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been out of touch recently...life has been really busy for the past couple months! I just want to thank you guys for your donations for Zali. I'll be sending in a check at the end of this week for the months of Jan/Feb.

Also, I'd like you all to know that I've modified our Cafepress store. Now all CCC store purchases (not just HWSTW sales) will go to benefit Oxfam (instead of being sent to Save the Children as originally planned). This is due to reasons that are too complicated to explain, but don't worry! Your money is still going to be put to good use!! I (finally) received our first Cafepress store check just the other day, so now comes the fun part - decide what to “buy” from the Oxfam Unwrapped store! I'll make a separate thread about the Oxfam Unwrapped charity program to explain what it's all about. Thanks again for your help and love for Zali!!

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
argh..i'm still waiting to get my very own credit card to be able to donate some money..

I was lucky to even buy that album!

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Just stopped by and made a donation for March. So nice to see this still going.

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
If Coldplay can give away free singles than we can certainly give a small bit to a worthy cause.

Just made my pledge for this round.

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
:thumbsup: You're absolutely right about that! Cheers Collee! :kiss:

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Hey everyone! Just stopping by to let you know that I'll be out of the country until mid-august and wont be able to send our monthly donations to Zali until after I get back. Perhaps we can collect a sizable sum and send Save the Children a nice, fat check at the end of August. :sneaky: If I don't get the chance to stop by the forums much for the next couple weeks/months, I hope you all have a great summer!!

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
You have a great summer too. I just made a donation for May/June. Hope there's a a nice sum waiting in the CCC paypal account when you get back in Mid-August.

airieslady

Planet_CP_Alltheistic
Coldplayer
I purchased the VIVA T-shirt and the tote bag from Cafe Press. They are both very nice! :)

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
ooooh, I should go check out the shop. I would love to have something VLV to wear when I see the band in Boston nect month.

Cheers!

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Love my shirt, wore it to the Boston Concert.

August donation made, hope you collected a lot over the summer !

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Summer donations have been mailed in. Thanks everyone! So glad you are enjoying your tees. :)

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
Some news from STC (a note to all sponsors of children in Mali):

"With the help of your support, Save the Children last year helped build and equip 99 classrooms in Mali, train 302 teachers, and distribute de-worming pills, vitamin A and iron supplements to approximately 59,000 children. We can't thank you enough for your support of these Save the Children programs that are making such an important difference in the lives of boys and girls in Mali."

:D