Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CCC [Project]: "How We See The World" CD for Oxfam ON SALE HERE!!!

mc_squared

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks, Lore!

I got the internet this morning...so I'm back to bug everyone and plug the heck out of the CD...YAYAYAYAY!!:D

Hmmmmm...what should I give all my friends and relatives for Christmas, eh?:wink3:
The new Britney album??:p

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
We now have a How We See The World Facebook group. Feel free to join and invite your friends. I'm hoping Facebook can introduce new people to the album, so tell your friends.:)

Franky

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Uem. i wanna, donate. ya kno ta teh charrrritly types. Ya kn0 what i mean fo crizzzle, may man"" KEEP IT REAL YO

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Now it's even easier to purchase How We See The World!!

Our distribution site, TuneCore, who provide the album to sites like iTunes and Rhapsody now probide artist pages. By linking to our TuneCore page, you can listen to all tracks, download them from iTUnes or purchase hardcopy from CafePress. One link does it all!

Check it out at: http://www.tunecore.com/music/howweseetheworld

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Placed my order a few days back and got my shipping notice today. Can't wait to have it delivered. Thanks for the tunecore link. Was nice to have a listen whilst I wait on the mail.

Collee

Yes
Coldplayer
Got mine today Tracie, wow that was fast! Really a lovely collection of songs and for such a good cause too.

I'm posting a picture of my two favorite Coldplaying things!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Got mine today Tracie, wow that was fast! Really a lovely collection of songs and for such a good cause too.

I'm posting a picture of my two favorite Coldplaying things!
Aw...WOW! THat made my day seeing this post! I've kept everyone's pics of their copy, and everytime I save a new one, it reminds me that the project is still going strong, even though it dosn't always feel that way to me. I'm so glad you liked it. There's so much talent on this board. Coldplay have inspired a lot of new talent, not just to promote themselves, but help the planet too! Thanks for re-envigourating my faith in HWSTW!:laugh3:

AlexTHFC

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just checked the Myspace profile for the first time in a while and holy shit I can't believe its got SO many plays! Over a million, thats more than some bands who have sold millions of albums and play to twenty thousand people a night lol! This board really is an amazing advertising tool!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I'd love to, but I'd like to get Vol. 1 back on sale too. Been trying to find someone with the CCC shop password, but to no avail.

If anyobe's interested, I'll gladly be a part of it again.

purplemonkeyz232

the original cK (Sheila)
Coldplayer
I just discovered this little gem of Coldplaying awesomeness, and I think that what you guys are doing is AMAZING! Just letting you know that I'd love to help sell more copies of Vol. 1, and I'd also love to help with Vol. 2 if you make one.... :D