Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CCC [Project]: "How We See The World" CD for Oxfam ON SALE HERE!!!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
It's official!

We're having a CD release party in the UK!!!!!!!

More details to come...

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
really?? woahh that's cool :p

hows the cd selling going?

victaniac

Sea Lion Woman
Coldplayer
Alright very well so! We received the batch of CDs the other day for those without a credit card. We ordered 15 (there's 12 available now) so get them while they're hot and smell good! :lol:

Just PM Nadia or myself for payment details or for any questions at all. :happy:

FluMTonks

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ZOMG!!! :eek: *clicks away to Itunes*

YAY!!

9:20 PM - Purchased How We See the World

*collapses in joy*:D

General Qwerty Waluigi

1:6 Trouble
Coldplayer
WOW! they picked the best part of my song actually, I cant beleive how far this has gone!
victniac: does that mine i'll get mine soon?

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^As soon as it gets to me, I'm sending it to you, ANdrew. Do me a huge favour and PM me your address again, please?

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
Yayy! i just ordered mine! Finally..
i hope to get it in a few weeks :dance:

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
Weeee, i just got my copy :nice:
I was so happy to see a cafepress package on the table :wideeyed: Ha, i'm listening to it right now and i just want to thank you all for making it, it feels super to listen to it :dance:

Mandyleigh

singer/songwriter
Coldplayer
debut album

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around here for a while. I`ve been really busy with music (and still promote HWSTW as much as I can), and am happy to say that I have a record deal and am recording my debut album with Mick Glossop in London. Anyway, if you're interested in all the goss, head over to a blog I started while in London.... www.mandyleigh.com/blog/
Love and thanks to you all :)
Mandyleigh XXX

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Congrats on the deal, Mandyleigh!! If you're ever touring in Canada and need an opening act, drop me a line!!! Seriously though, best of luck...you deserve it!

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around here for a while. I`ve been really busy with music (and still promote HWSTW as much as I can), and am happy to say that I have a record deal and am recording my debut album with Mick Glossop in London. Anyway, if you're interested in all the goss, head over to a blog I started while in London.... www.mandyleigh.com/blog/
Love and thanks to you all :)
Mandyleigh XXX
congrats :)

and again Tracie.. it's good to see you again here :)

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Thanks, Lore!

I got the internet this morning...so I'm back to bug everyone and plug the heck out of the CD...YAYAYAYAY!!:D

Hmmmmm...what should I give all my friends and relatives for Christmas, eh?:wink3: