Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CCC [Project]: "How We See The World" CD for Oxfam ON SALE HERE!!!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
YAY! Thanks, yamfox. It should be showing up in 7 more online stores over the next couple of weeks too.:)

lunar1126

beyond the dying light
Coldplayer
ATTENTION: Cafepress is reviewing the CD to make sure it is in compliance with Cafepress regulations. During this time, the CD has become unavailable for purchase. We will inform you as soon as it is back up!! (Hopefully it wont take too long...)
CD is back up for sale!! :dance: Get it while it's HOT!

I got my copy today, and it looks and sounds grand. :D I'll take a snap of it later to show you all....

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Qwertz: We had to make sure they were quality copies before we ordered a batch, so yours will be in the mail to you as soon as it gets here...a couple of weeks, probably.

Lore, if you're eavesdroppeing, I need you address. PM me.

YAYA!!!!!!
wheres my copy :shifty:

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Qwertz: We had to make sure they were quality copies before we ordered a batch, so yours will be in the mail to you as soon as it gets here...a couple of weeks, probably.

Lore, if you're eavesdroppeing, I need you address. PM me.
PM sent

Thanks

I can't wait :dance:

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Mine came while I was out of town. Yay for coming home to surprises. :dance:

airieslady

Planet_CP_Alltheistic
Coldplayer
Got mine! Very nice! I am quite impressed with all the talent on here! Mandy Leigh a hell of a voice... the high notes... woah! And the voices on the last track, it made me all teary as I thought of everything this charity club has done! Thanks to everyone! Now I want a T-shirt! And a bumper sticker for my car, let's do those too!

Gitta Rensolo

gitta life. -1
Coldplayer
whaaaaaa....I can't believe that bits of my voice are on sale all over the world....:stunned:

so, I can download it as well?

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^All ths download links are in the first post, which is also in my siggy to save you time. I'm SO glad everyone's happy with it.:D :D :D :D :D

Let's get the word out and sell a MILLION!!!...er, at lease a hundred,lol.:lol:

zeoir

i am rolle
Coldplayer
Ah damn, i gotta wait till the 15th of may before i can order it.. being broke sucks:\

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^lol. I don't even have my copy yet for that reason!!:lol:

ANgie, that pic literally made me cry. That's so sweet!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

General Qwerty Waluigi

1:6 Trouble
Coldplayer
wow that was creepy, right when i got on this thread How you see the world played on my playlist, it was set on random!

i just came here to say that this cd is certified by the General! I know this cd could use some celebrity endorsement !
we need to put that on the cover, 'General Approved'