Can you be friends with someone, who wants more than friendship?

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no, cause they are always thinking about getting in your pants while your are having a converstation about how your day was. (omg did the mom actually say that?)

Ryujiki

4-A message
Coldplayer
no, cause they are always thinking about getting in your pants while your are having a converstation about how your day was. (omg did the mom actually say that?)
Is not 100 % true cause not all the guys think/act like that.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
who's talking about the guys? hahahahahaha, just kidding. i know what you mean. so It's a gray area and really depends upon the situation. thank god i am happily married and do not have to worry about all of this. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and so glad i am not dating. its hard.

raelikescoldplay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yea, but, personally, i think its harder if they seriously like you. i have a friend and we exchange silly love notes:rolleyes::laugh3:

Oenona

I'm gonna make you a man!
Coldplayer
It's quite difficult to be friends with someone who wants more than a friendship simply because you probably don't feel comfortable anymore when you're with him. It did happen to me and I tried to do my best to keep our friendship, but things got totally out of hand :(

And yes, for some unknown reason [most] guys don't seem to get the message when you tell them in a polite way that you only want to be friends. Either they don't get it or they don't want to.