Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best Song Live From AHFOD?

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
Time to remember that beautiful concert :dazzled:

AHFOD, HFTW and AOAL are remarkable. So much energy from the band and everyone's jumping, dancing and singing!

karvi22

Coldplayer for life.
Coldplayer
In my opinion Birds has been their best performance during this tour. Actually when I heard this song before I used to think "this can't be played on live, it would be weird". So when I heard it in the concert I was really surprised... think live version is so much better than the original one!
I also loved AOAL because of the epic "Todo el mundo abajo, todo el mundo abajo" (spanish version haha)... Chris really give their best during this song, it's definitely one of the best moments of their concerts from AHFOD tour :cool:
And I agree with you guys, AHFOD was pretty awesome as well... god, I'd love to go back to that magical moment!!:bliss:

(I was supposed to mention only one song... couldn't make it at the end haha)

TEESTYLOU

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Went to Wembley on 18/06/16 and for me Birds was brilliant live as was AHFOD (all that colourful paint!! Loved it)

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Just watching the Glastonbury performance and being reminded of how incredibly uplifting Up & Up can be. "We're gonna get it together " [emoji171] [emoji170] [emoji169] [emoji172] xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

On cold days cold plays out like the band's name
Coldplayer
I also loved AOAL because of the epic "Todo el mundo abajo, todo el mundo abajo" (spanish version haha)... Chris really give their best during this song, it's definitely one of the best moments of their concerts from AHFOD tour :cool:
I totally agree (only the Spanish version was missing [but Chris trying to speak German was also cute ;-) ] )
I completely freaked out and jumped my neighbour (total stranger) at least two times on his feet.
After the song, I apologized but he told me that he enjoyed seeing someone that happy :blush:

I just love every Coldplayer in this world!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Hmm...hard one! A huge tie between Birds, Hymn and Adventure perhaps. But this is one of those albums I usually listen from start to finish :)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
AHFOD - Birds - AOAL - Up&Up

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I just simply cannot choose! The entire concert was just so intense. I know one thing for sure....we were dancing our asses off the Whole. Entire. Time. [emoji173]️[emoji1301][emoji441][emoji446]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
AHFOD for me because there's so much going on in it....fireworks, confetti, cool intro, and I just love the song. [emoji173]