Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
well, yesterday I went out and finally got myself a graduation present...

Coldplay and sci-fi, the best combination :wacky:

ShannonF

Gonna hold up half the sky and say, only I own me
Coldplayer
I want to get one with 4 elephants, but I'm not sure where to put it so that I can see it. I already have tats on the inside of both of my wrists. Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Through a telescope lens?

greeneyes1207

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I saw someone with the flower of life tattoo on their calf at the Atlanta airport the other day, we were going through security so I didn't want to bug him to ask if it was for Coldplay...but I can only hope :)

SarahSchimidt

Thank you Phill!
Coldplayer
Hey guys!
This is my second Coldplay tattoo, done weeks before I saw their concert last year. I've wanted to do this design for so long but I was waiting for the right moment... so when they annouced a concert on my birthday I knew that that was it!
I chose this design because I did not want anything too obvious and I always thought that the artworks form the AROBTTH Era are so stunning! Thats also the Era where I fell in love with the band, and Clocks was the first Coldplay song that I listened to.

frostbitepanda

Grrr...
Coldplayer
It's very well done, and very beautiful. What a nice idea for a tattoo. I love the artwork from that ear as well. Well done!

What is your first Coldplay tattoo?

grippovalentina02

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, This is my tattoo, I designed it for my first ColdplayLive after 17 years of love for them [emoji847] I was 3 and 4 July in Milan and it was great [emoji7]

Last edited:

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
I want to make a Coldplay related tattoo. But something small and discrete. That no one would associate to Coldplay unless real fans. The number 42 means a lot to me, not only because of Coldplay.
I thought of doing something like this:

Or maybe a small flock of birds. "O" means so f*cking much to me. What do you think?

Last edited:

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
I want to make a Coldplay related tattoo. But something small and discrete. That no one would associate to Coldplay unless real fans. The number 42 means a lot to me, not only because of Coldplay.
I thought of doing something like this:

Or maybe a small flock of birds. "O" means so f*cking much to me. What do you think?
That's a nice idea, I like it.
If you think it's worth the effort then you should take one :)

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
So, I was thinking about getting a "42" tattoo, and because this number means to me so much beyond Coldplay... I did it. Here it is!