Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

Samantha

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
will do..cool cool i wanna see your tat WHEN you get yours ;)

im off too bed already i know but im tierd

nite nite

Nettie

Guy Berryman's Pick
Coldplayer
bibou_89 said:
why aren't you allowed ?
Hubby wouldn't be pleased...

I was thinking of having Guy on my right book and Chris on my left... :lol: :lol:

camy_arushofcoldplay28

Chris Lover!!!!!!!!!
Coldplayer
I want to the equal of Make trade fair in my f**ck**n! hand!!!!! But I only thirteen years old.. so my parents doesn't want it!!! And I want to the symbol of Parachutes or X&Y!... but I have to wait.. and I'm scared.. 'cause I don't want to the tatto hurt me! Anything for Coldplay! :D

Leire

shaking maracas with guy
Coldplayer
:eek:
please tell me everything is a big joke

__therese

Make me obscene.
Coldplayer
i am telling you, bdon't make the equal sign on your hands!!!
not that make trade fair isn't a good thing to promote but you will regret it and if you're doing it just cause chris has it then it's kinda sad. + he has changed it a couple of times. from maketradefair.com mtf.com and equal sign.
DO NOT DO IT!

Leire

shaking maracas with guy
Coldplayer
dont hit me but...
i think is sad the equal thing but the tatto of GUY or tatto CHRIS or even COLDPLAY is as sad as the equal sing.

they are for all of your life

and who knows (i dont think so but) maybe they start taking drugs, chris kill his wife, guy kill 10.000 people in a park,will becomes a woman and jonny becomes a jazz man.
and you in the street with coldplay tatto.

ok im kidding

but i just want to say one thing.

DONT TATTO ANYTHING,everybody knows, you know you like coldplay,....why mark your body?

victaniac

Sea Lion Woman
Coldplayer
__therese said:
i am telling you, bdon't make the equal sign on your hands!!!
not that make trade fair isn't a good thing to promote but you will regret it and if you're doing it just cause chris has it then it's kinda sad. + he has changed it a couple of times. from maketradefair.com mtf.com and equal sign.
DO NOT DO IT!
I thought of doing that but making them in green on my ankle. But then I figure it's not too creative.. :lol:

I'm inching towards a hana tattoo. Those last like 6 months at times, I hear.

mrscutler90

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey all,

I've been a Coldplay lover for ages and I was thinking of getting a Coldplay-themed tattoo. I can't quite decide what I want, though. I haven't been able to find any other tattoos online, so I thought I would ask the biggest network of Coldplay fans! Anyone have any tattoos or ideas for them? Pics would be great!!

-Taylor :)

coldplaylvr828

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey I don't have a Coldplay tattoo but I was thinking of getting one too! I was thinking of getting some lyrics printed on my wrist but there are too many meaningful ones to choose from so I haven't decided yet which ones I would pick. I'm not positive I'm gonna do it yet, just because I'm a scardey cat when it comes to things like that lol but I have been considering it for a while because there is nothing more meaningful that I could put on my body than Coldplay lyrics. At least for me, anyway! Do you have any preliminary ideas at all? :)

The Escapist

Lindisfarne
Coldplayer
What about the lyrics: Those who are dead, are not dead, they're just living in me head

dazzle_me_frequently

shiver on violet hill :)
Coldplayer
coldplay inspired tattoos?

Does anyone here have any coldplay inspired tattoos? :)

i'm thinking of getting some of their lyrics inked on me really soon, just want to know what other people have :)

MrMagpie

Banned
Coldplayer
We had a thread about this last week.

I could say some funny/offensive tattoo ideas, but with the fragile state of this board don't know if I should.