Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplay tattoos?

Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
Im getting a teeny one saying 'My Politik'/'Politik' (havent decided yet) in black script style writing on my wrist as soon as I get paid, I cant wait! :D

I'd quite like a Shiver one on my back too sometime.

victaniac

Sea Lion Woman
Coldplayer
Re: Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86 said:
Hey anyone out here have any Coldplay related tattoos?

I was thinking of getting the cover for The Scientist single, but well that's going to be ano go.......it seems to hard and expensive

so I went with my second favorite song......Fix You

I think I'm going to the shop tmrw to get an estimate as to how much that would end up running me......I mean, it's basically just squares, although I'm sure the color will make it go up, we'll see...

anyone else?
Yowza. Take a pic after so we can see it! Hope it doesn't hurt too much. I'd like to get the Parachutes globe but tattoos..needles. I'm a chicken. :/

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
victaniac, It doesnt hurt at all! Its just like a sort of hot scratching sensation, doesn't even feel a needle. ;)

If I get the Politik one I think my family will completely dissown me :lol:

F*ck 'em :p :rolleyes:

__therese

Make me obscene.
Coldplayer
i'm gonna get: 'when something is broken
and you try to fix it' or 'give me real, don't give me fake' around my ankles or my wrists when fall starts :)

bibou_89

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Lookinf forward to see all your tattoos !!!!!! " Coldplay House of Love & tattoos " !

__therese

Make me obscene.
Coldplayer
i know, i think it would look better to cause it won't look so squezed in. it's shorter.. i wanna do it now though :/

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
Me too, im so desperate to get paid and get it done asap! Hopefully get it in about 3weeks or so. :)

victaniac

Sea Lion Woman
Coldplayer
coldplay_steph said:
victaniac, It doesnt hurt at all! Its just like a sort of hot scratching sensation, doesn't even feel a needle. ;)

If I get the Politik one I think my family will completely dissown me :lol:

F*ck 'em :p :rolleyes:
:lol:

We are all so obsessed! :lol:

Maybe I'll get that Parachutes tat...but I don't know. I'm also scared it'll look like crap when I'm older. :laugh3:

Nettie

Guy Berryman's Pick
Coldplayer
I'd love to get a Coldplay Tattoo.

I'm not allowed... :cry: :lol:

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
victaniac :lol: Yeah we are! :wacko:

I know what you mean about it maybe looking crap when you are older, I used to worry about that too.
But now I just think, f*ck it, I might get struck down by lightning tomorrow for all I know, so i'll just do what I want to do and enjoy myself while im here! (im so morbid!) :lol:

__therese

Make me obscene.
Coldplayer
^^ my kinda thinking! :D
i could have done it this month if i hadn't been forced to buy new busthings :angry:

Samantha

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
coldplay_steph said:
Im getting a teeny one saying 'My Politik'/'Politik' (havent decided yet) in black script style writing on my wrist as soon as I get paid, I cant wait! :D

I'd quite like a Shiver one on my back too sometime.
oooo i love the idea of getting it on your wrist :) thats would be wicked

ive wanted a shiver tattoo on my back too for years, i wanna get a bar under my treble clef and rose on my back. Man i really want another tattoo now :huh:

Xadajoda

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This siggy again :stunned:
I must go to bed now. I got to excited :lol:
Nite :kiss:

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
Oh yeah Firthy! You have a treble clef on your back too! I knew someone did, couldnt remember who! :)

Tattoos are WAY too addictive, im desperate to get mine now!!! :lol:

Samantha

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
yes yes its me....coldplay were sort of the reason for my first tatto and they will be the reason for my second.

yeah you have a treble clef too...i remember talking about it before...we are so cool :lol:

Carol_Berryman

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
__therese said:
i'm gonna get: 'when something is broken
and you try to fix it' or 'give me real, don't give me fake' around my ankles or my wrists when fall starts :)
'give me real, don't give me fake' is a nice one! :D
I'd like to do this one too...
'give me heart and give me soul'...definetly politik is a good source to tatoos.

coldplay_steph

(The Lukewarm)
Coldplayer
:lol:
Yeeeah, we rock :cool: :lol:

Let us know if you get another one! I'll post a piccy when I get mine :)