Anybody good at beat-boxing?

mburn

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
for all the peple who dont know beat boxing is using different [arts of your mouth to sound like a drum kit or percussion, can anybody else do it ok? im ok at the bass drum goin bum bum bum and im trying to learn the snare!

Reilly

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh my god mr mburn! I was just about to make this topic, fuck, you scare me a little bit.

I was about to say that some guys have real talent when doing beat boxing, I actually respect some guys, its terrifically hard and very impressive. Justin Timberlakes beat boxing is horrific, I mean what a bad way for beat boxing to enter the mainstream when its done by someone who can hardly even do it. Jeese...

mburn

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
lol i can read your mind! are you any good at it mr banananahana?

cold_kitty

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i've got a friend who is amazing at it!

but you know who isn't amazing at it? justin timberlake! sit down fool!! lol.

Guy's Gyal

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
One of my m8s is great at beatboxin, he sounds like a friggin machine! I can beatbox a little too,
"Um-chi-um-chi. Icky-wicky-wicky. Wah-wah-zip-zip. Bing-bing-binger-ling.Rah-rah-rok your body...

ehem, i'll stop now :embarrased:

Reilly

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Haha we've established that Justin timberlake is BAAAD, haha go away with that bleagh.

I can hardly beatbox, but Im still better than Timberlake. That guy just did it to try and look talented, it doesnt fit at all with his song, loser.

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
he sucks...bleagh...which is why you no longer remind me of him ;)

The Advocate

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've heard worse than J. Trousersnake, but I can tell you this... I suck at it. Kudos to the people who can though! D-d-d-d-d-damn!

Hosie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Being a Hip Hop MC, I am not terribly good at it myself but I frequently rhyme over some beatboxers, you think you are half decent until you hear someone who considers it a profession.

Its good to rhyme over too...

tidyguy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Download "Rahzel - If your mother only new"

This guy can beatbox AND sing....... at the same time!!!!!

Youll be amazed! :stunned: