Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Band Game

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Yep, under either the "I am currently listening to..." thread, or some recommendation thread, you posed DIIV's "Valentine" video. I got hooked immediately and have both their albums now. Really like it, something different than many of the songs I already have. Very unique and original style of music compared to what we usually listen too... Like to mix it up like that :)
I don't think that was me, but I'll check them out later. I do remember getting some free song from them a while back :)

Death Cab for Cutie

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I don't think that was me, but I'll check them out later. I do remember getting some free song from them a while back :)

Death Cab for Cutie
That wasn't you, nevermind, My mistake. It was @beastwars. :lol: No wonder you were confused.

Daughtry

Gideon_Mx

It's A Beautiful World
Coldplayer
Already 28 artists with a ''D'' so far. How many more to go?

Duncan Laurence (winner of the Eurovision Songfestival xD)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Duncan Laurence (winner of the Eurovision Songfestival xD)
I hope not !
No offence, but I didn't like his song at all.
Some of my favourites sadly didn't make it into the finals. Of the finalists I think Australia (Zero Gravity) is quite cool, they could end up winning. Norway and Serbia are other favs of mine. As for my own country, Germany, they're sending utter crap again so my prediction is last place.

Donovan

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Del Amitri

@I ran away, usually with competitions like that the worst songs end up winning. I haven't listened to his song so I'm not sure whether I'd like his song at all but with competitions it's just a trend I see that the most "popular" as opposed to what's best wins.