Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Choux0304

Ghost Story Angel
Coldplayer
Here in Germany there is a saying for events that will never happen.
„Das wird erst passieren, wenn Ostern und Heiligabend auf ein Tag fallen."
Literally: "This is only going to happen on the day, where Christmas Eve and Easter both fall on."

I don't know wether it is internationally known or not but it's quite funny.

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
We say it's gonna happen in the red May. This is probably because in May everything in nature is green and blooming and there won't ever be a red May.

Green Cap Man

COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
Coldplayer
In Portugal we say "No dia de São Nunca à tarde". Which translated word to word in English means "In the afternoon of Saint Never's day".

onlylove

Up&Up
Coldplayer
My daily affirmation says happy thoughts bring happy things so let's try this out! Hoping our tbt from Dave Holmes tomorrow will shed some light on this...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I think his tweets have nothing to do with the movie. Just random tweets - he is jumping through the years up & back down.
That's what I've been thinking/saying...

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
According to Dr. Seuss it'll come out on the First of Octember.

Libor

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Now, at least, we know ColdplayCorner doesn't have very good sources :kissing:

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
I wonder if the band is just plain tired at this point. The AHFOD era lasted 2 years with a ton of touring, lots of promo appearances, and an EP. I'd be exhausted, too! Maybe later this year they'll release Live 2017 in some form. Though I suppose it's also possible that the project will go the way of the Twisted Logic tour DVD and never be released. I hope that's not the case, but it's a possibility.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I think thats always a possibility but I really don't think it's likely with this. From the sounds of it, they worked really hard on this, especially Mat Whitecross. So I don't think they would just scrap it, but once again as you said... it's always a possibility. Time will tell but if we honestly don't get any sort of announcement or teaser this month, than I think it's safe to say we are further off then we thought. It really could end up being November 2018 lol.

At this point I've gone on from hoping for an announcement every week to having it not even be a thought. So once it's announced, it will come as a surprise to me. I think it's better when you look at things this way as it won't consume your mind and your life. Things will always come in time, so just live your life and enjoy when the moment comes :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brobbins

Honneeeeeyyyyyy!!!!
Coldplayer
This thread reminds me of an infertility forum. "This month, please let this be the month!!!" (No offense to people actually in that situation of course.)

wmessin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
coldplay broke their lengthy social media silence today with chris and phil posting on the coldplay facebook page. it had nothing to do with the live recording/dvd/bluray/whatever they've been up to though. :poop:

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
coldplay broke their lengthy social media silence today with chris and phil posting on the coldplay facebook page. it had nothing to do with the live recording/dvd/bluray/whatever they've been up to though. :poop:
Of course. Maybe they're just pulling the same shenanigans as 2015... almost complete social media silence, no news at all about the upcoming project--not even little teases.

GirlFromTheAbstractStorm

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I know all this talk of "Lets Talk" seems to be all talk but hey on the upside they are promising a Clarity Clense!
This sounds like great news!

Perhaps they will communicate in an 8 bit protocol this time around! ;)

love

Freya