Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9-Mar-2009: Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
I think it's before, given that he isn't soaked in sweat. So Will and Jonny haven't bothered :p

KellieP

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sparks what night were you? I was Sunday and from the looks of it we would have been standing like next to each other omfg

Zeya

Not a true fan
Coldplayer
awesome photos!
gosh...cant wait fr tomorrow...it will be my turn!! :D

one question though...
where were u standing sparks and kellie?
what time did u line up?

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
This is cute, some girls shout that they love Chris and he's like "you don't love me" :lol:

Beware: Squealing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_a_0uYhHug"]YouTube - Chris Martin from Coldplay talks to me during the show! (Brisbane, Australia Concert)[/ame]

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
According to the description given on YouTube:

After declaring my love for Chris Martin from Coldplay, he replies back with 'you don't really love me. If you really got to know me you wouldn't love me. I fly to brisbane every few years for two days and then you'll be over me.'

Pris

Oh, to be that bass.....
Coldplayer

Clocks In My Place

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you Mich.
According to the description given on YouTube:

After declaring my love for Chris Martin from Coldplay, he replies back with 'you don't really love me. If you really got to know me you wouldn't love me. I fly to brisbane every few years for two days and then you'll be over me.'
No, Chris! How can you say like that? I love you. :kiss:
(okay, he spoke to the girls in the video, but anyway.. :rolleyes:)