[9-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Capital FM's Summertime Ball 2012, Wembley Stadium, London, England

Fredd1612

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Help me to complete, please

Hi guys :D
I need your help. I was watching Coldplay Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 but I can't understand what is Chris saying. I'm from Peru, I speak spanish and I am using a translater to write this post.

So...
Here is the video what I mean:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Help me to complete what is Chris saying at...
0:12-0:15 ...?
0:17-0:23 ...?
0:30 ...?
0:37-0:40 ...?
1:33 ...?
3:17-3:29 ...?

I'll be grateful with you if you help me to complete the text on these times. :dance: :dance: :dance:

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
0:12-0:15 ...? Do we have any believers out there?
Tenemos algun creyente aca

0:17-0:23 ...? Okay let's play this for all the believers in the house!
Ok, toquemos esto para todos los creyentes aca

0:30 ...? Nada mas le esta hablando a Will para empezar la cancion

0:37-0:40 ...? Igual que antes

1:33 ...? All right boys
bien, chicos!

3:17-3:29 ...? Okay. We would love you to help us with this one. Is everybody ready to sing with us? Wembley Stadium, Capital Radio!
Nos encantaria que nos ayudaran en esta parte. Estan todos listos para cantar con nosotros? Estadio Wembley, Radio Capital

Fredd1612

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
0:12-0:15 ...? Do we have any believers out there?
Tenemos algun creyente aca

0:17-0:23 ...? Okay let's play this for all the believers in the house!
Ok, toquemos esto para todos los creyentes aca

0:30 ...? Nada mas le esta hablando a Will para empezar la cancion

0:37-0:40 ...? Igual que antes

1:33 ...? All right boys
bien, chicos!

3:17-3:29 ...? Okay. We would love you to help us with this one. Is everybody ready to sing with us? Wembley Stadium, Capital Radio!
Nos encantaria que nos ayudaran en esta parte. Estan todos listos para cantar con nosotros? Estadio Wembley, Radio Capital
Thanks a lot, man! :D

ColdplayLive567

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Help me to complete, please

Hi guys :D
I need your help. I was watching Coldplay Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 but I can't understand what is Chris saying. I'm from Peru, I speak spanish and I am using a translater to write this post.

So...
Here is the video what I mean:
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]JxekDXFnjmo[/MEDIA]
[i][size=2][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo]Mobile Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxekDXFnjmo[/url][/size][/i]
"]Coldplay - Viva la Vida Live at Capital FMs Summertime Ball 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Help me to complete what is Chris saying at...
0:12-0:15 ...?
0:17-0:23 ...?
0:30 ...?
0:37-0:40 ...?
1:33 ...?
3:17-3:29 ...?

I'll be grateful with you if you help me to complete the text on these times. :dance: :dance: :dance:
is htier a dpownlao dof this concert?

ColdplayLive567

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
If they played Warning Sign the toilets would have been full. :p Yeah Coldplay gig is Coldplay gig. All the lights, and balloons and confetti and xylobands and crowd cheering and dancing to every song. :)

:facepalm:
is htier a downlaod for this