6-Dec-08 - Glasgow, SECC - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Thompson

Strawberry Swinger
Coldplayer
Don't worry mate, the screen is fucking huge!
The experience will be just as amazing for everyone :)

fudge

WILLUVER
Coldplayer
ehhhhhhhh......bumperooni....

where are the weegies??

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Yay Fudge :D

Will be interesting to see what Chris' demeanour is like tonight, he's never been one to hide his feelings. :p :idea2:

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Jen just texted me saying it was so so so so so good and Franksy stood next to her at one point, so she said hello to him :D

kevvvy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That was one of te best shows I've ever been to! 5th time seeing them live. Twice at T, supporting U2 at Slane Castle and last time at Bellahouston Park. This was the first indoor gig so I've been looking forward to for months. When we took to our seats (section K) I noticed there was a bit boxed off in the section next to me. I was 90% certain that they would play there and they did. What a buzz!!! If I wasn't so financially tight with Xmas I would be there again on Tuesday night but I'll just have to wait for Hampden now instead. Pics & Vids ot follow but now I'm away to get some rest for Kings of Leon tomorrow. Its the Carlsberg weekend for me :)

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
^ooooh next to the C stage!!! Bet it was great :nice:

I hope Jen doesn't mind me telling whats she's said... haha... she got lots of nice Guy pics apparently :drunk:

kevvvy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ooooh next to the C stage!!! Bet it was great :nice:

I hope Jen doesn't mind me telling whats she's said... haha... she got lots of nice Guy pics apparently :drunk:
Yeah fantastic! Took a lot of folk by surprise but I sat there smugly thinking 'Told you!!' lol
They even paid a wee tribute to Travis during Green Eyes by singing 'Why Does It Always Rain On Me' in one of the lines! Nice!

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Ahhh nice!! That sounds funny.
What band will he sing about next? haha :D

When I went to Sheffield this time last week, me and my friend entered the arena coincidentally through doors next to where Hoppy the guitar technician was setting up their guitars on the c stage!! I wanted to say something to him, but what :lol: . It was cool to see their guitars up close. :nice:

kevvvy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
lol was he trying to be all discreet and stuff as well.
Yeah was great seeing them so close up. Made a huge big gig seem that bit more intimate.

fudge

WILLUVER
Coldplayer
sooo I'm FUCKING shattered and should be in bed, but........

Just had to come on here :laugh3:

That was just the best I've seen them! :D Such a great atmosphere. Everyone was dancing and singing, really up for it. I'm just ecstatic they played Green Eyes...I won't even begin to tell you. Have sooo many videos but have pretty much broken my friend's puter trying to upload them so I'll hold off for when I get home!

Thought I'd post these tho! My seats were further back but we went down the front towards the end - no one bothered! :laugh3: Twas AWESOME!

(the best I could do Kara, sorry! :()

And now....

wait for it.........

:laugh3: