Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5-Mar-2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

sputnam

Berry Berry Nice
Coldplayer
Ohh! Where did that pic of Shane warne and chris martin come from????!!!
Its so strange that no one saw Coldplay anywhere in public...they really must have stuck to those Taragos all the time haha

I have the piano section from 'Glass Of Water' -- I just love that bit -- so I could post that if you wanted, Ebs757? (Actually, on second thought, I may have another clip of it too...?)

Let me know.

That picture was taken in Perth, right? *insanely jealous* (Of course, not about Shane Warne!) :p
That would be awesome!

butcher

Butcher
Coldplayer
Hey all,

I was at this concert, and have a few videos from the top left hand side of the arena... I would like to post them, but am still working out how. Coldplay were amazing, the most enjoyable concert I've been to. I thought the supporting acts would have been more enjoyable if the stadium was smaller, especially Decoder Ring. The screens they used were minute in comparison to the whole arena... I was heaps impressed that Coldplay managed to make their show feel so intimate.

What did other people think of the support acts??

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Decoder Ring were pretty good but people around me didn't really get them, Mercury Rev were ultimate SUCK and DOOOOM with a capital OOOOM

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
AMEN how many times can we say this MERCURY REV WERE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
No way! Paste your head over the kid's body!!!

WARNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
You can has pictures! (I didn't have time to go through 100+ pictures to flip them so bear with me)

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Why thank you. Imageshack's new multi-image uploading abilities makes things a whole lot easier.

foreverdizzy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i see someone was eager to see GOW from this show...sorry for the crap quality (it's b/c i have a crap camera :( :embarassed:) ...here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsaEhzcnyD4

here's some of Yellow too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C3lxzjT2Z4

this was the second time i'd seen the guys, and we had a fantastic time....my kids especially. it was also the first concert for my 9 yo. we can't wait for them to come back down to oz again. :)

walkingboyfilms

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hows it going folks. I managed to film about 90% of the concert on this night using a HD cam. Ive just started uploading my footage to my youtube channel. So far ive only uploaded Fix You. Its in 720p so be sure to press the HD button when viewing.

Here is the link to Fix You

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7j5jrMurhE"]YouTube - Fix You (HD) - Coldplay Live In Melbourne[/ame]

Ill upload more when I get chance

enjoy

Chris
walkingboyfilms

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
Awesome dude, I went the night before, but this show looked good.

Question: how did you record it?

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
Don't insult my intelligence. What did you use, did you smuggle a video recorder in or was it on your digital camera?