Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4-Mar-2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

twistedCLOCKS

Twisted
Coldplayer
^ thanks dal :kiss:

heres pt2 :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcCJmRJ5IJU"]YouTube - coldplaypt2[/ame]

sputnam

Berry Berry Nice
Coldplayer
In that photo she is actually in the first seated section sitting on the aisle I think about 5 rows up - she is taking a photo. She was dancing all night and REALLY into it.

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
LOL 4th pic, looks like chris saw johnny stuffing up or sumthin..

twistedCLOCKS

Twisted
Coldplayer
:shocked2: Those pics are AWESOME!!! How many more have you got??;)
i have llllots but this thread didnt seem very active so i only bothered with a few lol i can post more but it really does feel like there's only like 3 of us here...hummm

Grace.

Sorrow slowdances
Coldplayer
If you post more I'll post some of mine... :p
Though that probably doesn't mean so much seeing as I had a seat and the people's heads in front of me kept messing up the pictures... :p
Btw, how do you subscribe to threads on this forum?? I can't work it out :confused:
I'm also working on uploading my vids, they're kinda in the same format as yours (though a little more dodgey and fewer songs... but anyway). I think I'll have to chop it up a bit though.

twistedCLOCKS

Twisted
Coldplayer
If you post more I'll post some of mine... :p
Though that probably doesn't mean so much seeing as I had a seat and the people's heads in front of me kept messing up the pictures... :p
Btw, how do you subscribe to threads on this forum?? I can't work it out :confused:
I'm also working on uploading my vids, they're kinda in the same format as yours (though a little more dodgey and fewer songs... but anyway). I think I'll have to chop it up a bit though.

okay i do some more later :D
sharing is caring :)

tauiwi

Hotplayer
Coldplayer
Graceful, love your signature!

I'm one too! Bring on the release of that single, yeah?!!