Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

29-Nov-08 - Sheffield, Arena- Tickets, Meetups, Review/Photos - (ORIGINALLY 7 Dec 08)

Littlewhiteshadows

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My pleasure! So nice to pay you guys back with some info after years of relying on you to keep me posted on all things Coldplay :D Even if it wasn't much different to the rest of the tour so far! My biggest regret in life is that I don't have a video of Coldthat because it was (as well as the rest of the show, obv) the single greatest thing this Coldplay/Take That superfan has EVER seen.

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
My biggest regret in life is that I don't have a video of Coldthat because it was (as well as the rest of the show, obv) the single greatest thing this Coldplay/Take That superfan has EVER seen.
there's another one!!!! :D I was beginning to think I was alone on this forum :cry:

I'm sure the joys of youtube will find us a video of the wonderous moment, sometime in the next few days. And if it does, it'll make its way here :D

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
stupid tags :angry:

thanks mimi :kiss:

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
I know, they're like the most invasive tags ever!

Littlewhiteshadows

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wish my photos were that good :( They're so blurry, neeeed a better camera for next time goddamnit. Bed now, work soon, but worth being knackered in the morning :D

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Little bit of Trouble, already :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSLViVgSXQ"]YouTube - Coldplay Live Sheffield trouble 29/11[/ame]

marianatsl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
concert was freakin amaziiiiiiiiing!!!

gah. can't wait to see it from a more decent place next week in Liverpool!!!!

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Back!! That was a crazy car ride home, haha... lots of very loud music, fog, and tiredness :wacko:
thanks to Jen for my ticket :nice: It was in Block C, Row 22... good view for the Trouble/Postcards/GPASUYF and Talk :dance:

So cool to finally meet Maaaaarrrrri :kiss:

It felt strange to be behind rows and rows of people who did nothing and didnt sing for most songs.... but hey. I musn't be downbeat! The most amazing moment for me had to be when I pulled out all the stops dancing to Politik in these said rows of quietness...... :lol:
twas a beautiful moment!! :heart:

I also loved it when Chris decided to not play the Hardest Part and play Trouble instead...wahey!!!! :dance:

I took a few music clips here and there with my mobile phone, but unfortunately my proper camera is kinda broken, so I don't have any photos or videos :disappointed: Sorry :(

It was a good night! and I think the boys really enjoyed it too, I could see them having a smile and laugh a lot of the time. I just wish they threw in a few more oldies :nice: or a few of the new Prospekt's March stuff. Maybe in time........

EDIT: my only crappy photo...Im sorry it's so bad: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/crazyduckette/DSC00558.jpg
ooh well!!! need to buy a new camera or something. This one is from my phone, and zoomed in = rubbish.
Shows you where I was though :)

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
thanks for the review Kara! :D

I found this video :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pknpRKF7c"]YouTube - Coldplay at Sheffield Arena - Life In Technicolor & Violet Hill[/ame]

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Kara, did Jen get some good video?

Trouble the only change. Not that much of a shock. You know Chris will be nervous about the first few UK shows and he's comfortable in the old set list. I think once his nerves settle, some more changes will come.

Larry

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Back!! That was a crazy car ride home, haha... lots of very loud music, fog, and tiredness :wacko:
thanks to Jen for my ticket :nice: It was in Block C, Row 22... good view for the Trouble/Postcards/GPASUYF and Talk :dance:

So cool to finally meet Maaaaarrrrri :kiss:

It felt strange to be behind rows and rows of people who did nothing and didnt sing for most songs.... but hey. I musn't be downbeat! The most amazing moment for me had to be when I pulled out all the stops dancing to Politik in these said rows of quietness...... :lol:
twas a beautiful moment!! :heart:

I also loved it when Chris decided to not play the Hardest Part and play Trouble instead...wahey!!!! :dance:

I took a few music clips here and there with my mobile phone, but unfortunately my proper camera is kinda broken, so I don't have any photos or videos :disappointed: Sorry :(

It was a good night! and I think the boys really enjoyed it too, I could see them having a smile and laugh a lot of the time. I just wish they threw in a few more oldies :nice: or a few of the new Prospekt's March stuff. Maybe in time........

EDIT: my only crappy photo...Im sorry it's so bad: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/crazyduckette/DSC00558.jpg
ooh well!!! need to buy a new camera or something. This one is from my phone, and zoomed in = rubbish.
Shows you where I was though :)
Kara!!!! I'm very happy for you! :cool::lol:

When you sent me a message, mentioning that you're going to see Coldplay in a few moments I was just sitting in a train and couldn't believe it. :shocked2::laugh3: That was scary haha!

Thanks so much for calling me during "Clocks", "Speed Of Sound" and "Trouble". The latter seems to be a longer version than they actually did in Berlin a few months ago.

So sad my mobile battery was dead at the end and that my prepaid card was empty, too. :\ Sorry for that!

Anyway, thanks again for your calls! :nice:

Mimixxx

Coldplayer
Thanks for the review Kara! :dance:

Glad you had such a good time :nice: