Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

29-Nov-08 - Sheffield, Arena- Tickets, Meetups, Review/Photos - (ORIGINALLY 7 Dec 08)

SwallowedInSea

Sarah :)
Coldplayer
I love when these shows are in Europe, I don't have to stay up late to hear about what's happening! :D
I'm very excited to find out if there's a new setlist or anything!!

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
it's 5hrs ahead of EDT...so right now it's 3:42pm:) here in East Coast, so 8:42pm UK time.

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No prob!

So, no live updates??? :(We gotta know when/if they play new songs?!?!?
(and also when I'm synchronizing my bootleg concert!:D)

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
Hey CookyMnstr!
How are you?

I was hoping for live updates as well...

CookyMnstr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey!...I was supposed to just come on here for half hr while drinking my coffee...and now it's 2hrs later:dozey:

I guess we'll have to wait for reports for when people come back. Still exciting to know this is 1st show at home for the boys!!!:dance:

professa95

coldplay = life
Coldplayer
yay gonna be an amazing show i feel and also nice that uk is ahead of us. Im really feeling a drastic setlist change now that there back on there on turf.lol

SwallowedInSea

Sarah :)
Coldplayer
They're probably just starting now, right? I guess no one's texting anyone updates tonight! :laugh4:

darkchoc92

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys! Thought i'd just stop by... No live updates? I hope they do new songs! Naomi x

hubmann2513

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am hoping for Li2, Rainy Day, and GoW for the EP songs, but I hope they bust out some oldies, like Amsterdam(if Chris learned the song) Shiver and maybe Warning Sign!

darkchoc92

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm going to wait till tomorrow now for setlist- at least it'll make the wait go quicker! Goodnight everyone Xx