Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

29-Nov-08 - Sheffield, Arena- Tickets, Meetups, Review/Photos - (ORIGINALLY 7 Dec 08)

hmallsop

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello hello, me and my sister are going to this but for planning reasons I'm wondering if anyone could tell me whether Coldplay will be on at half 7 or later? And if it's just the support that starts at 7.30pm, do you HAVE to be there then and when's the lates we could get there? It's looking like a train jobby and we might not be able to get there for 7.30 but obviously if this is when Coldplayness begins we'll have to!
i dont think doors shut till the band comeon at 9ish thats when the box office shut.

hmallsop

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
managed to get my friend some tickets last night from the box office,they have added a row 27 a and 27 b onto block a,b and c.was hoping there might be some production release in that front block but they say thats it now.i suppose because its a sat nite and the first uk gig that all the freebies are taken .oh well at least we are all going.

Watto

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm beginning to get a wee bit excited about this gig......

MTF

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am more than excited, I can't sleep thinking about it :)
Then there's Friday morning to contend with and getting tickets for the stadium tour.... it's all go !!!!

marianatsl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
same here!!
and today I just got my ticket for the Liverpool gig also. and yesterday I got prospekt's march.
gaaaaah. i can't wait anymoreeeee. I hate that i'm going alone to this gig and there's no one here from coldplaying i know that is also going (i know you guys are going, but i dont know you. if that made any sense :p )

Knotty

4:1 Life In Technicolour
Coldplayer
Welllll you don't KNOW me but you're half-acquainted in internet form, that seems to be the order of the day :D

BlissfullyMuse

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Im so excited for this gig! Haven't seen them in 3 years...plus its the first UK gig! whooo

Knotty

4:1 Life In Technicolour
Coldplayer
so if anyone wants to meet...i'm thinking first bar on the left at 8.00.

that's where i'll be anyway :p

marianatsl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
first bar? what bar?
what?
I've never been to Sheffield or the arena.
i want to meeeeet
:nice:

nickyh1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
managed to get my friend some tickets last night from the box office,they have added a row 27 a and 27 b onto block a,b and c.was hoping there might be some production release in that front block but they say thats it now.i suppose because its a sat nite and the first uk gig that all the freebies are taken .oh well at least we are all going.
I got 2x Floor Seats Row 16 the other day from Seetickets.com. Couldn't believe it. I wasn't planning to go to this as I'm off to the o2 but I couldn't resist seats like that. Especially with it now being the opening night in the UK.:)

nickyh1

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Info for those going to Sheffield (From Sheffield Arena website) :-

Timings for Coldplay are as follows (please beware these are intended as a guide only and may be subject to change):

6.30pm Doors Open
7.30pm Support : Jon Hopkins/Eugene Francis
9.10pm Coldplay
10.50pm Event ends

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Everyone have a fabulous time, it will be a very special concert

Watto

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My stepfather works as a baggage handler at Sheffield Robin Hood Airport.

Does anyone want to take a guess as to who's equipment he unloaded yesterday? ;)

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
^Wow! Cool :D

BUMP

Coldplay are back in the UK baby :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jenjie

Coldplaying Founder
Founder
Coldplayer
My stepfather works as a baggage handler at Sheffield Robin Hood Airport.

Does anyone want to take a guess as to who's equipment he unloaded yesterday? ;)
Britney's? :laugh3:

only 7 hours and they should be on stage :D

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Weeee. :dance:

AND we don't have to wait 8 hours for the reviews! :dance: Yay for GMT :lol: