Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

majgirl

maj_girl
Coldplayer
Great Photos!! Oh I wish the guys would go back to wearing regular clothes at the shows. They look so much more like the band I love without the dorky costumes lol.

LittleMissMessy

White Shadows ;)
Coldplayer
Great pics :)
Thanks for sharing!

Did they do the soundcheck with arena light? 'Cause the lightning seems to be just fine and therefore the pics turned out so very good.

What camera do you have? :)

MK

Reckoner
Coldplayer
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing... And those pics of Guy are really great! :wacky:

lucyb

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm glad you all liked them! The soundcheck wsa at Burswood Dome in Perth, and as it's got a weird rood and was still daylight, the light was great in there! I am SO pleased with how the pictures turned out! I bought myself a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ215. Not that fancy but has a great zoom and is a good little camera. Would it not be better for my original thread to have beenm left as it was so more people could enjoy the pictures?