Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
is a Budgie Smuggler a bananna hammock?

*googles Budgie smuggler*

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

marie/pims

Reign of Love
Coldplayer
lucyb123;2855333
Er, Chris was actually wearing budgie smugglers....we COULD NOT believe it! I love their music and think they are bloody awesome, but would draw the line at stalking, ha ha! My friend saw Jonny at a cafe with his wife and he totally recognized her from the soundcheck ( I was sleeping in...GUTTED!) and Chris was by the pool all on his own, on his mobile for ages. Then Guy came down, walked straight past him, seemingly ignoring him, and sat in a completely different part of the pool area. I sensed a bit of an atmosphere at the soundcheck...Guy seemed very stand offish and quiet....wonder if there is anything going on there?
I hope everything's alright.Maybe him and Chris had an off day
But but is always a bit stand offish compared to the others.I think he is shy and doesn't want the attention

Ab

девочка
Coldplayer
is a Budgie Smuggler a bananna hammock?

*googles Budgie smuggler*
It's funny how everyone calls them, I thought "Speedos" was the only name! :wacko:
But yikes, I don't wanna see Chris in those EVER! :inquisitive::confused:

Lizzybear

Modern Love
Coldplayer
I hope everything's alright.Maybe him and Chris had an off day
But but is always a bit stand offish compared to the others.I think he is shy and doesn't want the attention
heehe i agree marie!:D us berrygirls know how he can be!:D

dmg

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Henry !

Hi everyone, if you listen carefully you can hear Chris say " this is for our friend Henry....Young Henry this is for....Henry... Yep, yep, yep !"

That's my son !!! We took him to the gig as his 6 th birthday pressie, and I had emailed the lovely folks at Coldplay.com begging for a tiny something ( as a squillion other people do everyday!) maybe a drumstick, (yep I only wanted one, i didn't want to be greedy,) to give him as an extra present . Anyway, they emailed back saying it was unlikely that they could do that, but they would try and sort something out.........And that's what he got !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't quite believe it, it was just so flippin' generous of them. i had told them in the email that Henry used to bash Politik out on my saucepans when he was 3, and that must be why Chris chose to do it then. All I can say is, we all love the best band in the whole wide world !

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Hi everyone, if you listen carefully you can hear Chris say " this is for our friend Henry....Young Henry this is for....Henry... Yep, yep, yep !"

That's my son !!! We took him to the gig as his 6 th birthday pressie, and I had emailed the lovely folks at Coldplay.com begging for a tiny something ( as a squillion other people do everyday!) maybe a drumstick, (yep I only wanted one, i didn't want to be greedy,) to give him as an extra present . Anyway, they emailed back saying it was unlikely that they could do that, but they would try and sort something out.........And that's what he got !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't quite believe it, it was just so flippin' generous of them. i had told them in the email that Henry used to bash Politik out on my saucepans when he was 3, and that must be why Chris chose to do it then. All I can say is, we all love the best band in the whole wide world !
That was so sweet of them :D

Congrats!!!

SueDeNimes

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer

Welcome on the board, dmg!
"Squeee" is the right reaction :laugh3:
How sweet!! :)
Better than a drumstick in my opinion!

Ab

девочка
Coldplayer

Wow, that's soooo cute! :wacky:
Congrats & thanx for sharing! :kiss:

LoversInJapan

Don't Lose Your Trust..
Coldplayer
Wow.. the photo's are awesome!:D
I really hope that they'll do soundchecks, with fans, when they are here in september!

Ab

девочка
Coldplayer
Oh, you're Lucy from the Phil's thread! :D
Awesome pix!!!! :stunned:
Thanx a bunch, Lucy! :kiss: