Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

zempt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yahyah i get that feeling too, like when you queue outside gucci or burberry or miumiu when they're having sale. haha.

so did you make it in the end?
Yah i did, managed to reach at about 1015a.m. got quite a shock when there was already quite a long queue outside, but it moved pretty fast. I think some ppl were just queuing for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

Did do some damage to my pocket but not too bad a damage, think i'm gonna head back again to get my jeans altered it was quite packed would have taken ages. Asked the counter staff if i could go back and get it done another day and than said it was fine so further damage might be done to my pocket.

Have you tried the Uniqlo Surprise game thing? So far i've only got like wallpapers and as of just now some ringtone.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oooh okay i went at 5 today. haha. yah a lot of ppl were queueing just cos they were curious. and they were complaining a lot and i got rather irritated, so tempted to say "look if you want to complain, don't queue!"

haha in total it did a lot of damage to my pocket. :blush: but i have to say its quite value for money. oh actually the altering service queue's not that long, right? i only had to wait about 5 minutes on opening day. but the awesomest thing is that you can take as long as you want before altering, as long as you have the original receipt. its brilliant.

yes i have! i gave up after the first time cos i only got wallpapers and i was like -_-... they have ringtones now? i'll go try tomorrow. hur.

what did you buy?

zempt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh i didn't ask how long was the queue for the altering service, just assumed that it would take awhile. Oh well have to go back again not that i'm complaining.

Got a tee, a pair of jeans and some socks, didn't want to go too crazy. The ringtone is quite weird though its a Japanese greeting of i think the store in Tampines and the new upcoming one in Orchard.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oooh okay sounds cute. shall see my "luck" tomorrow then.

haha i didn't ask either, just went to the counter and saw there were maybe 3 ppl in front of me? and 2 changing rooms. so that was efficiently done.

samerater

Glowing in the Dark
Coldplayer
Do you guys remember during the Mexican Cold Wave when Chris muttered "f***ing hell thats good"

PolarMonkey

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Do you guys remember during the Mexican Cold Wave when Chris muttered "f***ing hell thats good"
hi there!

& yeah! i remembered that! maybe some of you will remember better than me, but am i right to think that that was the 1 & only time he said the F word throughout the entire concert? hehe such a good boy... :p

peyton88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's been a looog month since Coldplay left. Exactly 1 month ago I was having a blast in SG.

icequeenn

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not sure where to post this but....

OMG! People! Starworld is showing Coldplay: Live in London! (starhub channel 18). They just showed it just now at 10pm. It's a studio performance...I can't remember where it was recorded but I've seen it on youtube before. It's just great to see it on the big screen in good quality.

It's only half hr, about 5 songs I think. LIJ, Lost, Fix u... I missed the first 10 mins....but they'll repeat at 7am tommorrow, Sat, 9 May. I'll be setting my alarm clock....

rudy_o

Joy, it's all founded
Coldplayer
Everyone seems to leave Coldplaying just after the gig ends... :sad: