23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
OK... I might be staying in London to study by then if things go smoothly, so I'm only staying in Manchester 2 nights only. If you want to see the sights, of course you'd stay longer :D

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OK... I might be staying in London to study by then if things go smoothly, so I'm only staying in Manchester 2 nights only. If you want to see the sights, of course you'd stay longer :D
Oh so you're going there for a long time. Hrms. Okay. Hrms. Anyone else up for Coldplay in Manchester then?

djcheezymix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sorry can't go! I will be going to London at end of June actually. But university in S'pore starts in August. So no way I can go in Aug/Sept.

djcheezymix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
nope! but my cousin lives there. So I'll be crashing at his apartment :D

Although London is still a very stressful topic (read: money)... my friend and I are saving and scrimping to go!

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Bring back some Jaffa Cakes for me, pretty please?????

*points to user title* :D

PolarMonkey

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Well... :uhoh:

Gig ticket is 40+ pounds... Flight ticket say SGD1,600... Not too sure about accommodation though!
hmmm...tried looking at AirAsia's ticket prices?
tho if you're going for studies, then AirAsia might not be your best option luggage wise cos you need to pay by weight for the luggage you're bringing on.

those who got the London flights cheap are bloody lucky! my dad gave me false hope last month. he *thought* he saw tickets going for like SG$500 to London in May, so my mum was all like "let's make a trip there! you can go see the unis!"........& then it turned out that there's no tickets in that price range. :(
tho i don't really wanna go so soon just to see the unis cos i've decided on a uni & i don't wanna be disappointed at my choice...just in case

ah...it's been ages since i last had jaffa cakes. heh
& i'm sure you'll love your time in UK, esp London, when you're not on your Coldplay adventure. :D

@Pai : LRT to Manchester!!! :stunned: that must be 1 super LRT..hehehe

djcheezymix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
But ticket prices aren't that high now. Thai Airways from Singapore return tix for about 1200 SGD.

I'll keep a lookout for jaffa cakes haha! :laugh3:

djcheezymix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
But ticket prices aren't that high now. Thai Airways from Singapore return tix for about 1200 SGD.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

But its still rather ex cos got to add transport/accomodation/food expenses also. And I'm already going to Japan in July so I don't think I can save enough cash :( Nonetheless hope you have fun! If you can, send me a postcard! Haha.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
hmmm...tried looking at AirAsia's ticket prices?
tho if you're going for studies, then AirAsia might not be your best option luggage wise cos you need to pay by weight for the luggage you're bringing on.

those who got the London flights cheap are bloody lucky! my dad gave me false hope last month. he *thought* he saw tickets going for like SG$500 to London in May, so my mum was all like "let's make a trip there! you can go see the unis!"........& then it turned out that there's no tickets in that price range. :(
tho i don't really wanna go so soon just to see the unis cos i've decided on a uni & i don't wanna be disappointed at my choice...just in case
Well I haven't checked AirAsia yet though I heard they have very good prices for the KL-Heathrow route. But yes because I might be bringing quite a bit of luggage with me it might not be the best choice.

My biggest headache at the mo is bringing along my guitar and amp :\

It would be good to check out the unis before choosing, though it's not always possible to travel all the way there because it's so expensive. Just a question, have you settled your visa yet?

When BA's on offer it's about SGD1100 return :D

Yay Jaffa Cakes :dance:

peyton88

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ZOMG! I dreamed about COLDPLAY this morning! I dreamed that I was at England, sightseeing some water splashing down buildings making some sorta charm sounds (bull) then I saw Chris! CHRIS MARTIN!

I hurried down and went for a signy. Waited for my turn while thinking "what to sign on? what to sign on?". Finally setted on a page on my notebook. Chris kindly autographed and I said my thanks and great show just now. He smiled at me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Sooooooooo surreal!

I wanted to go Manchester too. But MYR5K a bit too much to pull off. I'm dried. It was a sign I HAD TA go to S'pore to watch the guys cos everytime I turn on the music channel on TV, it shows LiJ live version. Every single time. It's a sign from way up above I got to go and collect the confetti and feel the atmosphere of a LIVE COLDPLAY concert.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ZOMG! I dreamed about COLDPLAY this morning! I dreamed that I was at England, sightseeing some water splashing down buildings making some sorta charm sounds (bull) then I saw Chris! CHRIS MARTIN!

I hurried down and went for a signy. Waited for my turn while thinking "what to sign on? what to sign on?". Finally setted on a page on my notebook. Chris kindly autographed and I said my thanks and great show just now. He smiled at me. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Sooooooooo surreal!

I wanted to go Manchester too. But MYR5K a bit too much to pull off. I'm dried. It was a sign I HAD TA go to S'pore to watch the guys cos everytime I turn on the music channel on TV, it shows LiJ live version. Every single time. It's a sign from way up above I got to go and collect the confetti and feel the atmosphere of a LIVE COLDPLAY concert.

Hahahaha what's with everyone having Coldplay dreams? What do you guys eat/drink before you sleep? I want a Coldplay dream too!

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
THEY'RE PLAYING CLOCKS ON THE RADIO!!!!!!! Okay random high moment hurhurhur.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh haha neither do I but they play it in office. I'm listening to my own stuff now; A Message :)