23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

djcheezymix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
potential for free album download online then! haha :D

tho there was a rumour i heard about Coldplay wanting to look into giving out a free album recording at the summer gigs? *fingers crossed*

I was hoping that would have been started before the Singapore gig :laugh3: but of course they can't do that so fast. Hopefully summer gigs then! :D

Dunno what their label would say though...

PolarMonkey

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
that would've been cool if they started doing it in S'pore! haha

but i can imagine that there's a lot of red tape & logistics to work out before this can ever be done. not to mention that you're looking at distributing at concerts with thousands in attendance at each venue.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
was there a way to get down to the floor area? i was actually trying to get into that area after the gig to get some butterflies, but got turned away by the ushers. :confused:

& you guys looking for an app that copies stuff from your iPods to the PC/Mac? cos i should still have the ones i was using. for PC is a program called YamiPod & Mac is one called Senuti. or you can just refer to this site : http://lifehacker.com/394046/copy-music-from-your-iphone-or-ipod-to-your-computer-for-free
i went down to the barrier and begged ppl to pick butterflies for me. haha. but the ones i got are like very trampled. still, there are really nice ppl who'd just grab a bunch for you. mine were picked by this uncle who looked more like my dad than a teen. lol.

you have to pay for senuti.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah. the trail ver. for senuti is limited to 100 songs, I think
yah lor, cos when i was collecting my mac i asked the apple guys they recommended senuti... cos its the only prog that can rip photos? but need to pay. ridiculous.

PolarMonkey

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
hmmm...ok ok. lemme rummage thru my Mac stuff (if i can still find them). see what was it i used for mp3 transfers.

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
that would've been cool if they started doing it in S'pore! haha

but i can imagine that there's a lot of red tape & logistics to work out before this can ever be done. not to mention that you're looking at distributing at concerts with thousands in attendance at each venue.
True that. They did mention once about the difficulties of giving out a free DVD. But I hope it's successfully pulled off!

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
I had a dream last night. Actually, I think I had more than one dream, and both of them involved the Coldplay concert... Except this time I was standing in front row and everytime the band went backstage during intervals, a bunch of people from the audience were picked to follow them backstage... And I was picked, so I got to go into a changing room where Chris would get changed and so I got to meet Chris and I shook his hand... :laugh:

Weird dream. Cuz the concert didnt look like it was in Singapore, cuz we went by foot and by LRT... But it didnt look like KL either... It looked a bit like Old Trafford...

But it was so realistic that when I woke up, I thought the whole thing really happened... In a moment of semi-consciousness, I grabbed my phone to check if the photos of Chris I had taken with my phone were in the album.

But alas....

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Old Trafford :idea2:

Maybe it's a sign that you need to go to the Manchester date in the summer!!!!!!!

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
:laugh3: You know, I was actually planning to go to the Manchester gig because I initially planned to go visit my friends there after I graduate in August... Two birds one stone... But then Coldplay announced their Singapore concert so I cancelled the Manchester plan...

Is there any way to get tickets for that Manchester show now anyway?

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
No not plane ticket :lol:

I've got accommodation @ Manchester and Wembley already though :D

nothingtoseehere

Meh.
Coldplayer
Omg Manchester still available! And the Wembley one's still available too, but I have to be disabled... Damn.

Damnit. I'm broke though...

nightsurfer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was on the floor that night... picked up like several grams of butterflies for no real reason, stuffed them in a book I brought down with me to "preserve" it.

You could say I paid top dollar for several grams of colourful paper butterflies :p

Now they're all in a see through zip lock bag... and I've still got the piece of one of the balloons from 3 years ago. Sad, I know.

weiru

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You have 5 more months to save up :D
But by 5 more months there might not be tix left! Omg! How much would it cost approximately for accomodation + plane ticket + gig ticket...? Like how many days to stay there? Is $3k enough?

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Well... :uhoh:

Gig ticket is 40+ pounds... Flight ticket say SGD1,600... Not too sure about accommodation though!