Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

21-Dec-08: O2 Arena, Dublin - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jiminy Cricket

Blue Angels
Coldplayer
Life In Technicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Speed Of Sound
Yellow
Chinese Sleep Chant
Fix You
Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Techno Version)
Talk (Techno Version)
The Hardest Part (Piano)
Postcards From Far Away

Viva La Vida
Lost!

Green Eyes (acoustic)
Jingle Bells (acoustic)
Fairytale Of New York (The Pogues cover - acoustic, Will singing)

(Viva La Vida Remix)
Lovers In Japan
Death And All His Friends

The Scientist
Life in Technicolor ii
(The Escapist)

For the lazy ones among you. :p

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBr3xIru8U"]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost! At the 02 Arena Dublin[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQClSobGzDs"]YouTube - Coldplay- Yellow[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07BjjcPnyHo"]YouTube - Coldplay - Fix You Live at the 02 Dublin[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI7FSTO-oyQ"]YouTube - Coldplay - 42 Live at the 02 Dublin[/ame]

bohs man

The Dubliner!
Coldplayer
Life In Technicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Speed Of Sound
Yellow
Chinese Sleep Chant
Fix You
Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Techno Version)
Talk (Techno Version)
The Hardest Part (Piano)
Postcards From Far Away

Viva La Vida
Lost!

Green Eyes (acoustic)
Jingle Bells (acoustic)
Fairytale Of New York (The Pogues cover - acoustic, Will singing)

(Viva La Vida Remix)
Lovers In Japan
Death And All His Friends

The Scientist
Life in Technicolor ii
(The Escapist)

For the lazy ones among you. :p
AND Politik before Lovers In Japan ;) and that concludes the same setlist for the 22nd also.

clionad89

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Cliona

Wow, thanks for putting my videos in! ;)

I recently added Clocks and Death and All his Friends if you want to use them too.

I also have the Scientist and back for good in the same video.

Plus I just uploaded 30 seconds of the piano from 'Postcards from far away', which is just wow.

http://youtube.com/smileitssunday89

Coldplay were absolutely AMAZING. ^_^

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
The members of Coldplay arriving at Lillies Bordello
Dublin, Ireland - 21.12.08

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer

is that Guy and Phil? :stunned:

i it me? doesn't seem like Guy? :confused:

edit: I'd say they all had 2 for 1 deals on coats: Jonny and Will, Guy and Phil :p

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
One in the cap is Will you goose :p

Yes and I think that's Phil on the side

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Well that can't be Guy it doesn't look like him. Looks more like Will's jawline than Guy's.

Perhaps it's a look-a-like :p

Carlaatje

Ms Multi-quote :D
Coldplayer
it's a mystery! they photographed each band member seperatly, so are they just idiots and took a pic of the wrong person?

the beard seems to blond/reddish to be Guy's butthe shape seems the same, and the posture seems to fit :thinking: complicated

bello-lo

Rock Chic
Coldplayer
If that's Phil he looks like the chef James Martin in that pic :thinking:

Larry

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Did you post any pictures? For some unknown reason I'm not able to see them... :confused:

Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

Edit: Ah now the pics are working again! :D

Denise

Errr..what? yup PoC sucks
Coldplayer
I knew they were there, lots of paparazzi outside and I saw Miller and Matt going inside, we were just out of Mc Donald's waiting for a friend :D

Review and pics coming after Christmas

Denise

Coldplayer
Ok so let's starts with the first review.

I had the flight to Dublin at 10.10 in the morning but I just put my foot inside the departure hall when I realised it had been delayed..well, that's a good start I thought, but at least there was no fog so the flight was not risking to be cancelled (which is not that uncommon).
We arrived in Dublin one hour later than scheduled, welcome by the typical irish weather: grey clouds, wind and a bit of rain, not the best to wait outside the venue :laugh3: :laugh3:

Anyway, we took a bus to the city center, tryig to find our flat then met with another friend who was coming with another flight from Milan, left the luggage and we were ready to head to the O2 Arena. We arrived there a bit "late", around 4.30pm, and took a look around to understand where our entrances were (I had entrance 3, she had entrance 1) and where the band could arrive. It was still raining, but it was not too cold, we didn't want to walk back to the center so we waited outside on a bench on the other side of the street, saw a few vans and cars going inside but the security told us they were already in :(

At 6.30 people started to get in the queue, we waited for our other two friends to arrive and decided we were to meet somewhere inside. Organisation at the O2 was perfect :)
Once inside I found where the Oxfam stall was and look who's there...Pete :nice:, I introduced myself and told him he's really famous here at coldplaying, but he was talking with a girl from Oxfam so I didn't bother him any longer and went around the venue to take a look also at the merchandise.
But we were super excited to find out where our seats were, so we walked in and realised row 5 was not really the fifth row, but the first on the rail, right in front of the b-stage :D

Here's some pics of the O2 outside and inside

And already waiting for next year :p

Denise

Coldplayer
Uhm I could review all the three gigs via PM just for you Chavi, you seem the only one interested :p