Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

[2017-08-15] Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO

Discussion in '2017: North American Tour' started by AMDB9, Oct 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. AMDB9

By:AMDB9Oct 9, 2016
    Staff Member Moderator Coldplayer

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Tue Aug 15 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/HTuVTtFP1T4

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. trumpy

By:trumpyOct 14, 2016
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

A little late posting this. I don't know what kind of experience anyone had with getting pre-sale fan club tickets. Apparently, AXS.com is the ticket seller for this venue (Sprint Center in KC). They had a weird que for entering, reloading your browser every minute. I didn't like the option so I kept reloading hoping for better seats.

tldr; I got two seats on the floor, section 6, row 2. I hope they are worth the $250/a piece I paid. I haven't seen them since they came through town on their Viva La Vida tour. I am usually lucky and have been able to be up close to see them, but the prices this time are redic.

3. ColdplayingfromKansas

By:ColdplayingfromKansasJan 15, 2017
    Official Viva Fangirl
    Coldplayer

^ I didn't have any issues this time around. Last time I used my early-bird code from the Coldplay mailing list for the Tulsa show and had some trouble buying more than one ticket at a time. Didn't use the code this time and just went in at the normal opening time. Though I did get lucky and was able to snag two tickets on the first level right next to where the c-stage will be set up, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time refreshing. Did you use a code?

It's been awhile since I've been in the Sprint Center, but from what I remember you should have a pretty good view. Agreed about the prices though. Mine were ~$150 apiece this time around and something like $120 for Tulsa (even though we were on the second level) : unamused:

4. Captain Crieff

By:Captain CrieffFeb 16, 2017
    drinking pink rabbits
    Staff Member Moderator Honorary Coldplayer Coldplayer

5. trumpy

By:trumpyMar 19, 2017
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I did use the presale code. I think I'll be happy no matter where I'm at on the floor. I like U2's floor plans better; thay are all general admission/first come, first served, $75 a ticket. I'm surprised Coldplay doesn't do a GA as well.