Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

[2017-08-15] Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO

Discussion in '2017: North American Tour' started by AMDB9, Oct 9, 2016.

Share This Page

1. AMDB9

By:AMDB9Oct 9, 2016
    Staff Member Moderator Coldplayer

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first 2017 North American shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour – including the band’s first Canadian shows in five years. The dates are as follows:

Tue Aug 15 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/HTuVTtFP1T4

Tickets go on general sale on Saturday, Oct 15 at 10am local time, apart from Montreal (Oct 15, 12noon) and Miami (Oct 21, 10am).

Support: AlunaGeorge and Izzy Bizu

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
  2. trumpy

By:trumpyOct 14, 2016
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

A little late posting this. I don't know what kind of experience anyone had with getting pre-sale fan club tickets. Apparently, AXS.com is the ticket seller for this venue (Sprint Center in KC). They had a weird que for entering, reloading your browser every minute. I didn't like the option so I kept reloading hoping for better seats.

tldr; I got two seats on the floor, section 6, row 2. I hope they are worth the $250/a piece I paid. I haven't seen them since they came through town on their Viva La Vida tour. I am usually lucky and have been able to be up close to see them, but the prices this time are redic.

3. ColdplayingfromKansas

By:ColdplayingfromKansasJan 15, 2017
    Official Viva Fangirl
    Coldplayer

^ I didn't have any issues this time around. Last time I used my early-bird code from the Coldplay mailing list for the Tulsa show and had some trouble buying more than one ticket at a time. Didn't use the code this time and just went in at the normal opening time. Though I did get lucky and was able to snag two tickets on the first level right next to where the c-stage will be set up, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time refreshing. Did you use a code?

It's been awhile since I've been in the Sprint Center, but from what I remember you should have a pretty good view. Agreed about the prices though. Mine were ~$150 apiece this time around and something like $120 for Tulsa (even though we were on the second level) : unamused:

4. Captain Crieff

By:Captain CrieffFeb 16, 2017
    drinking pink rabbits
    Staff Member Moderator Honorary Coldplayer Coldplayer

5. trumpy

By:trumpyMar 19, 2017
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I did use the presale code. I think I'll be happy no matter where I'm at on the floor. I like U2's floor plans better; thay are all general admission/first come, first served, $75 a ticket. I'm surprised Coldplay doesn't do a GA as well.

Dubai Bunnies likes this.
  6. punkin

By:punkinAug 3, 2017
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Hi all!

Longtime lurker, first time poster here - hey there! So just as I was afraid would happen with buying tickets almost a year ahead of time, a member of our group had to back out of the show in Kansas City on August 15...

I've offered the ticket around, no takers. I've got it on Stubhub, no takers. Really just looking to recoup the cost for my friend who had to back out, but willing to negotiate a little on price. Ticket is in Section 120 - message me if interested!!

7. ColdplayingfromKansas

By:ColdplayingfromKansasAug 15, 2017
    Official Viva Fangirl
    Coldplayer

Man, that would have been awesome. Seems like would allow all the really dedicated fans to get to the front row first and make for a stellar atmosphere. Oh well, I think I've managed to nab our group tickets near the C-stage so we should get a nice treat there. I'm still keeping a look out for the roadies though!

On another note--we're closing in on t-minus 10 hours until showtime! :D

trumpy likes this.
  8. Krizer

By:KrizerAug 15, 2017
    Come on all for Love
    Coldplayer

coldplayer4288 likes this.
  9. jc90

By:jc90Aug 16, 2017
    A Herp Full Of Derp
    Honorary Coldplayer Coldplayer

10. Krizer