Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-08-29] Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I had to work and missed this periscope :(

Saw that tweet about a song that hasn't been played in five years and got excited... but it seems this too fell down the abyss of soundcheck never to be heard again...

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Thanks for the periscope! Now off to work.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Alrighty, just a few quick notes before I sleep

@AMDB9 is that you reciting Guest House? :lol:
Omg haha probably....I am so sorry, by that time, my voice was probably so raspy

Oh no we missed Jonny singing:bigcry:
Here's the deal with Jonny singing. They just went straight throigh with no break. Jonny sang his whole verse, and i was literally the only one screaming. Then they stopped, and Chris told us that Jonny just sang and no one made any noise. (Except me lol) Then they wenr back and redid it.

I heard it too :) And some singing.
I am so very sorry....wasn't as much singing as it was screaming lyrics.

I guess the concert is about to end too.

I want to say thanks to @AMDB9 for sharing it on Periscope, you are a hero!
You are welcome! And I just kept my one periscope going the whole time because it would eventually start working on its own again.

Also, sorry the stream died at the end....it was actually my phone that died, not the stream.

Hope everyone there had fun! Thanks so much for the periscope @AMDB9 !
You're welcome!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Also, even if your stream stopped, periscope kept recording and saved the whole thing for playback.

I just watched bits again, and I am so sorry that you could only see half of the screen....I did not notice that...at least you got to hear it haha

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Lol all the comments on Periscope were people telling me to move the camera....like that was the best I could do haha...literally had my phone resting between two small metal beams that were almost too far apart to fit my phone, so I hope you all enjoyed it anyway

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Full review hopefully by this weekend

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
There was actually NO request video tonight!
Well, I wondered because normally they play Don't Panic anyway.

And don't apologize for the screen, the Periscope ending ...
It was nice to be able to follow almost the entire concert. Sounded great and from what I could see you had the best quality. :)

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
Lol all the comments on Periscope were people telling me to move the camera....like that was the best I could do haha...literally had my phone resting between two small metal beams that were almost too far apart to fit my phone, so I hope you all enjoyed it anyway
Of course we enjoyed it, having an audio is already really great plus we could see at least a little bit of it:D
You did your best that we could see the concert as well anyway :)

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
Seems like they song they were reharsing earlier didn't sound as good as they expected so they just went with Don't Panic anyway

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
@AMDB9, I'm so glad you had fun and thanks for the Periscope last night!! :D

Saw that tweet about a song that hasn't been played in five years and got excited... but it seems this too fell down the abyss of soundcheck never to be heard again...
I'm willing to guess right now that the song in question is Cemeteries of London, which is probably doomed to another five years without being played. :(

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Omg haha probably....I am so sorry, by that time, my voice was probably so raspy
no need to apologize. i did the same thing at my concert :lol: also i think that was the only time i could really hear you anyway :p

There was actually NO request video tonight!
:surprised: i wonder why that was

also one last thing before i end this post...

:escaping:

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
no need to apologize. i did the same thing at my concert[emoji38]also i think that was the only time i could really hear you anyway[emoji14]
Oh and I was doing my best Rumi impersonation, so my voice probably sounded really weird and deep haha

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
Thanks for the periscopes, @AMDB9! Sounds like you had a great time :)
And it's pretty odd that there was no request for this show.

42Escapist

Prospketor
Coldplayer
Thanks for the periscopes, @AMDB9! Sounds like you had a great time :)
And it's pretty odd that there was no request for this show.
Maybe there was a request but they couldn't get the Instagram video to work so they just acted like it wasn't a request?

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Btw I downloaded the periscopes....I'll try to get them on here later in the week

iamsue

Coldplayer
Btw I downloaded the periscopes....I'll try to get them on here later in the week
Drats! I missed it!! Please do. Your videos on here look like you had great seats. One thing that I love about Periscopes is you can see how things look from different angles. I think I'm going for your area of seats when they return next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk