Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-08-25] BOK Center, Tulsa, OK

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Hey!! I haven't seen you around here in a long time!! Welcome back :D
Yeah, happy to recognize another long-time CPer. Good luck with class!! Happy for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Yeah, happy to recognize another long-time CPer. Good luck with class!! Happy for you!
Thank you! I've been wanting to go to a Coldplay concert since I was in middle school. Glad I could finally make it happen in college--even if it means I have a new expensive addiction :lol:

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is a sweet article. I love photography so it's nice to see a photographer's perspective.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/seen/seen-wrapped-up-in-music/article_6d500738-dcbd-56a7-845c-c7e19a1d8f46.html
Seen: Wrapped up in music

A woman in the VIP section dances while confetti falls around her during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center in Tulsa on Thursday. NICOLE BOLIAUX/Tulsa World

Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:00 am

By Nicole Boliaux Tulsa World | 0 comments

The best seat at any concert is in the pit. At least for the first three songs. As a photographer at a concert in an arena as big as the BOK Center, it can be overwhelming. You are in a pack of five to 10 other photographers and are only allowed to move a few feet in either direction. Everyone is fighting over the best shot of the performer. I wanted to capture the best moment of the Coldplay show Thursday night, whether it be on stage or in the crowd. I watched the people around me in between shots of the performance. A woman in the crowd not too far from me caught my eye. She was completely taken over by the music. With her hands in the air and her eyes closed, she completely encompassed the ideal concert experience. Whoever you are, mystery woman, I’m glad you had such a wonderful time.

People in the VIP section take iPhone photos during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center on Thursday.

A couple in the VIP section embrace during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center.

Chris Martin, lead singer of Coldplay, performs at the BOK center in Tulsa.

John Clanton 918-581-8453