[2016-08-21] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
works !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can you edit your post please, I'm scared someone else will snatch it and check out quicker than me !

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
works !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can you edit your post please, I'm scared someone else will snatch it and check out quicker than me !
Sure I did, for your peace of mind hehe But I don't think the code is exclusive. I used it several times myself and you can use it too it seems so :) I think its like the other later code: everyone can use it.

Good luck with finding tickets for your friend! :)

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I really need to ask, do you guys know how many rows there are in a floor ga? Thanks

LVI56

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I really need to ask, do you guys know how many rows there are in a floor ga? Thanks
It's hard to tell. We know the first couple of sections are the VIP ones. So that's maybe 25 rows if you assume the VIP tour party packages are rows 1-25 as it seems to be. During the presales I didn't see anything closer than F G K and L. So that means all the sections closer are likely those VIP sections. Which I hope so, because I got FLR F row 1, which would put me row 26 overall, if my logic is sound.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
It's hard to tell. We know the first couple of sections are the VIP ones. So that's maybe 25 rows if you assume the VIP tour party packages are rows 1-25 as it seems to be. During the presales I didn't see anything closer than F G K and L. So that means all the sections closer are likely those VIP sections. Which I hope so, because I got FLR F row 1, which would put me row 26 overall, if my logic is sound.

I've been trying to figure this out too. I've checked Stub Hub for tickets to see if there are any clues - like I have tix in Floor G, Row 21. But on SH, there aren't any tickets before Row 18. So I don't know if maybe Sec G starts at Row 18 or somewhere near there, or if they are holding back some tickets. There are NO tickets at all for sale in Sec H and J for Sunday and only 10 tickets total for sale Saturday, which makes me think those haven't been fully released yet. Sec K tix on SH start in Row 7 and don't go past Row 31... It's like playing detective. LOL

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Good thought!!! Idk I don't know about it being 25 because I have row 27 section K I wish they told us [emoji26]

Last edited:

LVI56

Coldplayer
Good thought!!! Idk I don't know about it being 25 because I have row 26 section F I wish they told us [emoji26]
Right, so each section can have more than 25 rows.
So, as LFdianne was kind of saying, you can almost infer how many rows there are looking at the available tickets.
It seems A B C are 25 deep, F and K about 30-35 deep, N P and M are about 35 deep. That's about 90-95 rows overall.

hayachris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey Guys, I really wanna to go to this concert but right now I'm in China and the connection here is really bad and a lot of websites are blocked. If someone gets 2 spare tickets around Block K/G I would love to buy them!!! Thank you so much for your help!! Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVI56

Coldplayer
Check out Ticketmaster again, they have a complete seat map! Now we can know exactly where our seats are.

Looks like hundreds of tickets up for grabs still, mostly way in the back, and some VIP ones up close. But there are pairs in the bleachers fairly close.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Check out Ticketmaster again, they have a complete seat map! Now we can know exactly where our seats are.

Looks like hundreds of tickets up for grabs still, mostly way in the back, and some VIP ones up close. But there are pairs in the bleachers fairly close.
Finally....what took them so long? :wtf:

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Most are resale though at least for the 20.08...I saw a pair close to my seats selling for 3X what I paid for them! Geeees....

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer

It still shows me the same seating chart as before :( I already tried the original site

LVI56

Coldplayer
Got my floor ticket in the mail today! :eek:mgomg:

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Last edited:

diana42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Try this map. It's showing the seats. You need to zoom in, and make sure you click the Buy on Map tab. It loads slowly for me, but it will load.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/coldplay-a-head-full-of-pasadena-california-08-21-2016/event/0B00503D50A60D0B?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0B00503D50A60D0B&bba=0
Thank you so much!!! They should've done this in the very beginning! thank you so very much my seats are way better than I thought theyd be :)

LeftrightleftArchi

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I'll be attending this show in August! Can't wait, I hope they play a good song for the request section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVI56

Coldplayer
Still seeing some floor seats available, I see a pair in section K. Obviously the stage layout hasn't been updated. So we can expect some more to be released in that shuffle.