Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-08-01] First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY

NCarman

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just uploaded the edit of the complete concert, made by editing together the individual song videos from youtube. nearly 99.9% of the show is there, just missing 3 or 4 transitions between songs, but couldnt find the missing footage anywhere.

Darn it, just watched the whole video with the wife and kid and found a cut in up&up i didnt know was there. Also didnt like the 0.5 second scene transitions so going to redo with 1 second crossfades and patch the cut in upnup.
Stay tuned for v2.0...

Last edited:

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
It's somewhat hard. I was lucky to get 5th row seats next to the runway via Ticketmaster about a week before the show.

Just know that I paid about $1000 for 4 tickets. That's in US dollars.
Thanks for the reply. My daughter & I currently have a savings account set up and we always put money into it. We caught them on this tour in July. At the rate we are saving if they tour again in a couple of years, we will have close to $2000 saved. I am willing to spend Every. Last. Penny. to get as close as we possibly can to the stage!!!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji636][emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk