Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2016-08-01] First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I booked them through VIP Nation! On this tour I'm quite sure they reserve a lot of the front seats for VIP ticket holders.
It's funny because the package I bought said I would be seated somewhere in rows 15-26, but then my ticket said row 13!
Is this VIP Nation open to the public? Is this something I am able to sign up for?
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
Finally had some time to sort through some of my pics of the night, enjoy...

Thanks Miller! (love how two songs were blank on the setlist)

My favourite pic of the night, from Fix You

Magic

Eye contact!

These were from Hymn, Viva and AOAL.

Up&Up and final bows

BornToDream

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This was my first Coldplay concert, something I've been waiting for for years. I was so overwhelmed during the concert. It was perfect and I didn't know how to feel. It hasn't even fully sunk in yet...now to plan another Coldplay concert...

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Decent review. Fairly stated. Love the "Will Champion’s harmony vocals, which were outstanding throughout the evening. Dude lives up to his name. "

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer

My favourite pic of the night, from Fix You

Magic

Eye contact!

These were from Hymn, Viva and AOAL.

Up&Up and final bows
Hey I'm curious. Looks like great seats! How close were you seated?!

coldplay_lover4

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Thirteenth row and my seat was right against the runway!
How in the heck did you get seats so close, I have been trying for years to get seats that close to Coldplay. I always end up in nosebleed seats.....

alexis16

Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Eye contact!

Up&Up and final bows

I am totally in these pictures! I am in the blue shirt to the right of Johnny's leg. My face looks like it is up against his leg. Haha, the short blonde. I am like two people to the left of Chris' leg. So cool! :)

NCarman

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I created a multi-cam edit of AHFOD from this concert, from the available youtube videos including alexis16's. I was going to do the whole concert like that but the first 3 songs took ages, so i'm working on editing together entire songs to make up the whole concert. i will upload that when i'm done also. Here's the link: Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxwY59rPiRA

ediskrad73

Yes!
Coldplayer
amazing! looking forward to seeing the finished product. can you provide a full-res download when it's finished? i'd love to re-live the concert again and again!

NCarman

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
amazing! looking forward to seeing the finished product. can you provide a full-res download when it's finished? i'd love to re-live the concert again and again!
Yes i will upload it to a file sharing site so the original file can be downloaded.

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
Please let me ask you, how do you get such awesome tickets?? I have seen them in concert 7 times & always get stuck with nose bleed seats. To be close to the stage would be an absolute dream!!! How can I get so close?!

It's somewhat hard. I was lucky to get 5th row seats next to the runway via Ticketmaster about a week before the show.

Just know that I paid about $1000 for 4 tickets. That's in US dollars.