[2016-04-17] Foro Sol (Mexico City, MX)

Jack_MyloXyloto

AHFOD__
Coldplayer
I remember being on here during the MX tour... the multimedia forum would go mental if we had a live recording :( we got one last night and nobody seems remotely bothered :( and for every show these posts would gain 35+pages... that only happened for the first show of the tour :( sad times!!!! 3rd and final night in Mexico but more importantly (and sadly) last night in Latin America :O what an opening leg its been! I remember at first after the first Buenos Aires show i wasn't to sure on the new setlist... its had changes every night whether that be request song or what have you... its going to be an amazing world tour!!!! I feel so privileged to be a part of this great fansite and a great Coldplaying community :)

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any idea what the setlist is tonight?

Jack_MyloXyloto

AHFOD__
Coldplayer
its crazy that they're currently playing VLV and theres no coverage on any Coldplay related twitter accounts!

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
its crazy that they're currently playing VLV and theres no coverage on any Coldplay related twitter accounts!
Well by the third night, everyone is too tired of covering the same thing haha

Jack_MyloXyloto

AHFOD__
Coldplayer
Well by the third night, everyone is too tired of covering the same thing haha
as true as that is I'm always interested for the changes in setlist haha (tbh the only reason I'm awake is due to coursework) so i guess its swings and roundabouts really

Mexima

Don Quixote
Coldplayer
no setlist.fm edit either...

EDIT: now it has! so the concert had just begun??
EDIT2: no, towards the end now

Last edited:

ticking_clocks

Lift off this blindfold
Coldplayer
Setlist fm says they played spies!!?? I don't believe it. Can anyone confirm this?

Edit: false alarm.. Someone's just messing with me lol

Last edited:

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
I remember being on here during the MX tour... the multimedia forum would go mental if we had a live recording :( we got one last night and nobody seems remotely bothered :( and for every show these posts would gain 35+pages... that only happened for the first show of the tour :( sad times!!!!
Man, those were the times. Think social media has kinda taken over most of the covering and discussion of shows.