Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love seeing Will sing!

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I used to take a SLR camera to concerts, but those aren't allowed anymore.
So I have bought a Canon Powershot G7X. It fits in my hand but the picture quality is very good because it has a f1.8 lens. It's my secret weapon. [emoji4]
The only limit is it's zoom ratio but I'm mostly at the 1st or 2nd row at my favorite Belgian bands concerts so...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I used to take a SLR camera to concerts, but those aren't allowed anymore.
So I have bought a Canon Powershot G7X. It fits in my hand but the picture quality is very good because it has a f1.8 lens. It's my secret weapon. [emoji4]
The only limit is it's zoom ratio but I'm mostly at the 1st or 2nd row at my favorite Belgian bands concerts so...
Do you know if its allowed to bring a camcorder into stadiums ?

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Do you know if its allowed to bring a camcorder into stadiums ?
Don't think so.
But I don't know if they check your bags when entering the facility.
You can try to sneak it in.

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Canon Powershot G7X
That camera is great! You'll have a great time seeing them live, this tour is amazing! (And I say this as a "I miss the old coldplay" kind of fan :p )

johnpham2014

John Pham
Coldplayer
Hi John, did you see that stadium cat with a pigeon attached to its tail fly through the air during the song Birds at the second night in Buenos Aires too ? Just wondering.

EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know what I mean...

1. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile.
    Cats sinking like cats all that we've fought for. We live in a cat cat cat world. Yeah we cat yeah we cat. Pigeon.

8 minutes ago
  2. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    Has anyone seen a cat recently? I'm looking for one with a pigeon attached to its tail..

Friday at 1:33 PM
  3. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    I tried to re-create the intro speech thingymabob. Editing credits; some random cat i picked up at the concert yesterday.. [MEDIA]...

Friday at 1:31 PM
  4. johnpham2014 replied to the thread [2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina.
    I saw a cat at the concert in Argentina. When Birds started playing, it jumped 100 metres into the air, landed with a massive bird...
Hiya "I ran away",

Unfortunately, I didn't have the capital, nor the energy to attend show number two in Buenos Aires. I stayed at home with my cat, my cat went to the concert however and brought me back a cute little rat. I asked him where he got it... he said...midnight...creepy...

I'm leaving a light on now. laters x