2011 Live Shows in Online

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Hey Guys! Live shows are coming.. Most of you are going to go to these shows and sadly most of us can not... If you help us,we can watch these shows online or listen them at radio online. I saw some of the posts of members which include informations about watching or listening show online. And I decided to collect them one thread with your help.

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
Studio Brussel sends out from Werchter the whole weekend but last time they weren't allowed to air Coldplay tracks :(
They did follow later the week after the festival.

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany
try to tune in on your television (if you have a DVB receiver or decoder) that should be more easy than via internet. :wink:
I have a decoder and I can watch German Channels and another foreign channels. Which channel can show this? or Am I wrong ?
You have to find "Einsplus"^^ It is different from ARD though it belongs to them!!! :wink:

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I couldn't find Einsplus,but I'll keep searching it on my TV. Thank you :)

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Genius thread

We have to watch as much festivals live as possible,and this could be te thread to see them as a live party!

Change the title ! :D

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Genius thread

We have to watch as much festivals live as possible,and this could be te thread to see them as a live party!

Hahah :D You're the one who can not see any those festivals :/

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
Studio Brussel sends out from Werchter the whole weekend but last time they weren't allowed to air Coldplay tracks :(
They did follow later the week after the festival.
maybe we are more lucky this time? :wacko:
I couldn't find Einsplus,but I'll keep searching it on my TV. Thank you :)
:blank: I hope you'll find it! well, otherwise you could be more lucky on the internet :rolleyes:
you are watching from turkey, right? yesterday when i did a research for all that stuff i saw that it is said that there could be difficulties to find that channel outside of europe. :blank:
Genius thread

yay! listening party :dance:

edit: or watching party.. :p

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
maybe we are more lucky this time? :wacko:

:blank: I hope you'll find it! well, otherwise you could be more lucky on the internet :D
you are watching from turkey, right? yesterday when i did a research for all that stuff i saw that it is said that there could be difficulties to find that channel outside of europe. :blank:

yay! listening party :dance:

Yes I'm watcing from Turkey. Hopefully we can watch them internet. I also read somewhere,yes it is difficult to watch some channels outside of Europe. But I'll be in Germany 9th June-6th September :D well I can watch them more easy :)

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Yes!!

Watching party!!!

We really should organize a thread for it :D

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
Lollapalooza has a webcast every year, although in the past, it's not only shown only specific artists each day, but they generally don't show headliners at all. :\ I hope they change that this year, but luckily, that's the one Coldplay-featuring festival I'll happen to actually be at this year.

I love webcast watching/listening parties, though. Way more fun than watching setlist tweets slowly roll in. :lol:

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just get a UK based proxy to watch the glastonbury show on the BBC iPlayer.

Probably the same with the T-in-the-Puddle

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
Just get a UK based proxy to watch the glastonbury show on the BBC iPlayer.

Probably the same with the T-in-the-Puddle
How to when I'm based in Germany? Are there programs that can change the proxy to an UK based one?

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
So we can watch live streaming of the event on this channel?

http://einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Rock-am-Ring/Rock-am-Ring-2011
on this site^ it will probably not be shown live but:

in this video >>http://www.einsplus.de/EinsPlus/Startseite/Was-ist-EinsPlus/Was-ist-EinsPlus-und-Empfang

there is explained how to watch einsplus online and they recommend to register on http://zattoo.com/view#

get an account on zattoo (which is for free) and you can watch this channel!!.. (hopefully in other countries as well..)

i registered now to test it and it's working very well.
Yes!!

Watching party!!!

We really should organize a thread for it :D
We already have a thread for it! it is HERE :D
Genius thread

^Yes, change the title! :nice: +Plus all important informations should be updated in the first post when this place may get crowded!.. :wink:

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I've changed the title :) :) I wrote my e-mail to zattoo's waitlist and I'm waiting now...

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
haha, ni<3! :)

what waitlist?? :stunned: i just had to choose a language, enter my e-mail, my year of birth, my gender and a password. i immediately had access to the site then!

:D edit: ..so you changed your proxy to a german one and it's working now?? :wacko: nice!! :dance: