Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

AnnaElisabeth

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I think he tried to play something new at one point ('cause he said something about it, can't remember what now). I can't listen right now but that might be what he was trying to do!

wisna

Coldplayer
In the little speech after Trouble he said that the new music is atrocious, they can´t even play it, so it was probably that little bit!
But it would be interesting to see what the Oracle would say...

axe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i've tried to use shazam on my iphone but it didn't figure it out :D I suppose it was something new, that's the reason. I thought this while i was at the concert.

anyway i have to say i also have a video of the soundcheck on my phone in which chris plays something never played before.. once i have a moment i'll share it.

i'll also try to find out what he was playing at the end of trouble first.. ;)

AnnaElisabeth

Coldplayer
Nooo :thinking: That wasn't the same thing that he played then. I think he played Satie at Stockholm and that wasn't it!

wisna

Coldplayer
I've just noticed that they added the Crisis gig to Live Transmissions and there are no photos or videos yet, maybe we should add some.
I have to resize mine.
;)

NumbersGirl

Walker Kitty
Coldplayer
I've just noticed that they added the Crisis gig to Live Transmissions and there are no photos or videos yet, maybe we should add some.
I have to resize mine.
;)
Yes, I was going to do that earlier, but as you mentioned I realize that I have to resize mine. I can't figure out how to do that in Microsoft Paint (it just chops off part of it when I adjust the size instead of making the whole thing smaller), so I think I will have to upload them to my tinypic account and adjust the size there, and then re-store them on my computer. :\

But I did already upload 5 videos to the Newcastle Live Transmission. :awesome:

wisna

Coldplayer
I'll do it with Photoshop or ImageReady.
I have only the soundcheck video, so I'll add that ;)