Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

castilloa06

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
heello there !!! Im from Costa Rica, central america . I will be traveling to London to visit some friends and I am hoooping to get tickets to the Liverpoool gig with the international promo code! I will be arriving late to my anatomy class at med-school on friday so I can buy the tickets, since when in London is 2pm, in Costa Rica is like 6am.. i reaaaaally hope to get tickeeets !!!! since i cannot bid for the either 800 or 1000 tickets!

xxKels

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:) good luck everyone !

:awesome::flutterby::dance::flutterby: Time to test the Coldplay Karma !!

wisna

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I feel like I have all the butterfly confetti in my stomach flying around and it won´t stop until tomorrow 2PM...
(or until the end of auction) :dizzy:

nouratan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i want you ppl to get tickets so we poor ppl not living near england get to see new pics and get to see new songs :dance:

*Sarah*

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
If you don't know that the charity's name is "Crisis" you could easily misinterpret the title!
Like Coldplay were a wandering pest or something.
that really made me chuckle :awesome:

i'm hoping to get tickets as well.

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Urgh I feel sick. It's also my last day at work today, couldn't be on a worse day :sick:

wisna

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I feel worse than I had felt before my graduation exams! :confused:

gib786

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
seetickets suck. websites frozen an phone lines are rammed. Just like the foo tickets a few days ago. SOB!

hooper68

Coldplayer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No good,I just hope the tickets have gone to proper fans of the band(coldplayers)

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Ian are you going?

Edit: Just saw you're not. Must learn to read :shame:

castilloa06

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! I GOT MY TICKEEEEET !!!!!! DAAAAMN EXCITED !!!! Liverpool standing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D its gonna be worth the argue withh my anatomy professor for not being in class on time LOL !!

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
no I just created the group, I don't want to delete myself in case the group collapses! :lol:

cheesemason

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Rumour has it the Liverpool gig is at the Olympia. Its actual capacity is around 1800 people, but for me this fits. Cant think of a venue which has both standing and seats that is around 1000 people