Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

AnnaElisabeth

Light a fire, a flame in my heart
Coldplayer
Hi Sarah! :nice: So nice to meet you and your sister! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

sar74

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi Sarah! :nice: So nice to meet you and your sister! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!
Hi Anna had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone no doubt we will cross paths again probably at the front of the next queue! Have a great christmas and new year x

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Anna those pics are so big :wideeyed: Chris' eyes! :dead:

Sarah thanks for your pics too :D

sar74

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anna those pics are so big :wideeyed: Chris' eyes! :dead:

Sarah thanks for your pics too :D
Where do i find annas pics not sure ive seen them? Amm so bored sitting in waiting for furniture could use something to brighten the wait!

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Anna, I love the picture you took of Chris after the gig!! Really caught the moment so well!! :) :drunk: The man has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
I posted these in the Chris thread, figured they belonged here as well! I have more pics on the way :nice: And a review, of course :awesome:

:stunned:

I remember you showing me that middle one of Chris while we were waiting to cross the street to the train station that night and I was in such awe I forgot to cross the street :lol:.

And just LOOK at Phil's cheeks! :blush:!

AMAZING work. You make me want to risk bringing my DSLR to concerts more often!