18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

invisibleman18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
All I can say is they must have sold a shit load of tickets in today's pre-sale because already a 2nd show the next day has been announced! Wouldn't have expected that until the first had at least been on general sale on Monday.

got my tickets, not sure about the seats, i got the best i could get. :/ Anyone know the seats really well there? I got lower bowl, row p, seats 188 and 189
Lower bowl is best. Upper bowl is too high to see anything that well, especially if you are far back. Have a look at the venue map on ticketmaster and you can sort of work out where you are. If you see the numbers in the corner of each section, I believe they are the number of the seat at that end of the section. But the front row is actually K, not A so you are not too far back in row P.

beckhamcrosses

New Zooland Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Was in the upper bowl for the Foo Fighters . . . nose bleeds . . got GOLD tickets . . because I dont have to go to Aussie now . . . but then found out there is a second show! so will just grab standing GA's . . hope to get a digital recorder for christmas! a few shows up coming I have to record!

Gman3k

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
These tickets are selling fast. Christmas has depleted me of literally all of my money so it looks like I'm forced to let this one pass by. Which sucks. But at least I have NIN.

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Hopefully other people are broke too,so they don't sell out too fast.

katienz

Lost soul
Coldplayer
Its xmas time, so either people are too broke to by tickets or there will be some very happy peeps with concert tickets in there chrissy stockings , and no not chris's socks either lol pheeeeeeewwwwww:laugh3:
Hopefully other people are broke too,so they don't sell out too fast.

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
I'm 35 in January and am thinking of asking my sister to get me a ticket to the Auckland concert.

invisibleman18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hurry up before they both sell out! I just had a look for the best available seat for the first show out of interest and it couldn't find anything which suggests all seats are gone for that one.

Did you manage to get a ticket Rick?

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
Sadly it's not possible for me to attend the Auckland concert because of the cost. Not only of the ticket, but there will also be airfares to and from Wellington and Auckland airports, plus hotel accomodation in Auckland and then there's transport as well.

katienz

Lost soul
Coldplayer
good for you rick, we are heading over to the aussie shows but i want to go to the auckland ones too but hubby says NO lol boooohoooooo maybe if i turn the tears on he might give in lol

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
I'd recently seen the Coldplay concert in Auckland advertised on TV and now there will be a 2nd concert. A friend of mine is going to Auckland to see them. I am so jealous.

invisibleman18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Has anyone who bought tickets online from ticketmaster received them yet? Got mine in the 1st pre-sale and they still haven't come which is odd for ticketmaster. Usually they come within a few days. Has been the holiday period though to be fair. Guess I should give them a ring in a couple of days if they still haven't arrived.

Cascading Waterfall

Coldplay fan for life
Coldplayer
Yes if your tickets haven't arrived by the end of the week, it will be a good idea to contact Ticketmaster to find out what's causing the delay.

laurazstar

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah mine took a while to get too, but got mine the other day.

Anyone know whose supporting? I've seen in some of the ads that the concert includes 'special guests'. I doubt it will be anyone too special.. i think the best band to support coldplay from nz would probably be opshop

invisibleman18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I guess it will probably be Opshop or someone similar. Usually it's a local or Aussie band isn't it?

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Just got my tickets!! :dance:

I find printing your own tickets is the easiest,no waiting for your tickets to arrive etc.......